2. I feel I'm gonna loose everything.

Hello people ❤️
Hope you all are doing good. 30 votes please 🌸

Manik's POV:

"Greetings, crowned prince... The king has summoned you to the meeting."

"Alright, you go ahead; I will join later. What could be going on in my father's mind? I can't fathom what's left to discuss with the Maharaja of Kalinga or the army chief. And why am I being assembled for this? I have no fondness for the Kalinga King or his son. Both are known for their cruelty. I wonder what kind of reconciliation my father is trying to achieve."

"Gatekeeper! Grant me entry to meet the Maharaj."

"Permission is granted, Yuvraj. Maharaj is waiting for you."

"Here I come."

"Greetings, father! You remembered me?"

"Yes, my son. We have missed the presence of our most capable warrior!"

"I am nothing but a humble servant, father."

"Indeed, you are much more than that. We want you to lead our army in the upcoming battle!"

"Battle?!"

"Yes, battle! Together with Kalinga, we are launching an attack on Maheshgarh."

"Maheshgarh?"

"Just a few days ago, their king passed away, and that state is in turmoil. The coronation of the crown prince hasn't even taken place yet. our victory be easily attained, and this win will elevate us to the position of the mightiest kingdom in the realm."

"But Father, we have no vested interest, so why engage in a conflict with them? Moreover, they are currently grieving. Wouldn't it be inhumane to attack them in their vulnerable state?"

"We have spoken to the King of Kalinga's son and promised him that you will lead our army in this war and emerge victorious."

"But won't they gain the kingdom? There is no real benefit for us. Instead, we may only gain enmity and curses!"

"No, my son, we will gain the kingdom."

"Then what will be the benefit for them, Father?"

"I don't know, son... they have expressed that after the victory, they will inform us about their desires. I have promised them that they can take whatever they want from the state!"

"But Father..."

"Now is not the time for ifs and buts, son... prepare for war!"

"Yes, Father! May I have your permission to leave?"

Entering his room...

"Soldier, go and summon Aakash to my chamber."

"What happened, friend?" asked Pratap's best friend, Akash, as he entered the room.

Pratap explained everything to him, sharing his concerns and fears.

"I feel strange, Akash... I have a feeling that I will lose everything in this battle... everything!"

"Is the reason for this Nandini?" Akash questioned. "Tell Maharaj about your love. Perhaps this war can be stopped."

"No, Akash! Father has already given his promise. Now they won't listen to anyone."

"Then there is only one way left... do the duty of being a prince... fight and be victorious!"

"Hmm... prepare the army... I need your support."

"I am standing by your side like your shadow," Akash affirmed.

They embraced each other, their friendship serving as a source of strength as they parted ways to prepare for the impending disaster.

*Jai Bhavani! Jai Bhavani! Jai Bhavani!* The resounding cheers of the massive army filled the air as they stood on the ground, ready for battle. With permission from the king, Yuvraj Manik Pratap addressed the soldiers.

"I expect a singular vision from each of you on the battlefield. We must make the enemy shed tears of blood. I order you to advance towards the battlefield. Jai Bhavani!"

The army marched towards the field, and soon the clash of swords and battle cries commenced. However, the condition of Maheshgarh was dire, and they struggled to hold their ground. Despite the challenges, Manik emerged victorious, leading his army back to their kingdom. Yet, an unsettling fear lingered within him, as if he could lose everything he had gained.

Now what will happen??
Will this victory of Manik make him loose his love??
What would be the thing Kaling wants??
What will be their fate ahead?

Hey readers I write conversations in hindi and english both languages.. do you want me to write it in English only or this way is okay too?
Kindly let me know.

Do vote and comment please. Motivation really needed. 😇