20. ok.

Ok ok ok... here goes the update and the target is of 70 votes this time. Agla update bhi ready hai.

And do follow me on Wattpad and Instagram as well. I will be active on my insta profile as well.

Enjoy reading!!

As the realization of Manik's impulsive action sank in, Nandini's shock transformed into a tempest of anger and frustration. Her eyes, once filled with trust and affection for Manik, were now pools of hurt and disbelief. She couldn't contain the tumultuous emotions that roiled within her. With a voice that quivered with both sorrow and fury, she unleashed her pent-up feelings upon him.

"How dare you do this without my consent?" Her voice, though trembling, cut through the room like a sword. The weight of betrayal bore down on every word she uttered.

Manik, taken aback by her visceral reaction, found himself momentarily speechless. Composing himself, he attempted to explain, his voice tinged with desperation, "I-I thought it was the only way to protect you, to keep you safe from their vile intentions. I couldn't bear the thought of them laying a finger on you."

"But you had no right to make such a decision for me!" Nandini's hands trembled with anger, emphasizing her words like exclamation points. "I am not a possession to be claimed or protected at your whim. I have my own voice, my own choices, and my own dignity. You, Manik, you did the same deed he was planning to do. Aapne bhi meri ichha ka Maan na rkhte hue mujhe apna bnaya." Her voice wavered but remained resolute.

"Nandu..." Manik's voice, filled with regret and understanding of his grave mistake, was barely a whisper against the tempest of her emotions.

Nandini, fueled by her righteous anger, turned toward the King of Pratapganj, who stood near his throne, a silent spectator to this emotional upheaval. Her voice, though laced with tears, carried through the room, addressing the weight of her loss. "Kismat dekh rhe hain aap meri maharaj? Mere bhaiyon ke, meri bhaabhi maa ke kaatil k khoon se bhari gyi hai maang meri aapki raaj sabha mein."

Nandini, further facing Manik with an accusing glare, stated, "Pta hai yuvraaj agr aap mere se puchhte toh main kya chunti?? Apne bhaai k kaatil k saath aaj ki raat bitaane se bahetar main Kaling k hr purush ki..."

"NANDINI. Bs. Bs kijiye," Manik pleaded, his voice an agonized mix of regret and guilt.

Sunaina, seeing the distress in Nandini's eyes, stepped forward, turning toward her son and then to Nandini, attempting to mediate the situation. "Nandini, my dear, I understand your feelings, and I apologize for my son's hasty actions. But please believe that Manik's intentions were to protect you from harm."

Nandini's anger was not easily quelled, and she turned toward Manik with a steely resolve. "Protection does not justify violating my autonomy. You cannot take decisions for me, especially ones that alter my life without my consent."

Manik lowered his head, guilt washing over him as he realized the gravity of his actions. "I'm sorry, Nandini. I didn't think things through, and I acted impulsively. Please forgive me."

Nandini took a deep breath, trying to control her emotions. "Forgiveness is not something I can grant so easily. What you did was wrong, and it hurt me deeply. But I hope you understand that I am not a prize to be won or a problem to be solved. I am a person with my own dreams and aspirations."

She turned towards the King of Kaling, her eyes holding a mixture of determination and vulnerability. "Your demand was unjust, and I will not stand for it. I refuse to be treated as a pawn in your game of power. I am a princess, and I demand to be treated with respect and dignity."

The King of Kaling, realizing that he had underestimated Nandini's strength and also the situation has completed slipped away from his hand, looked away in defeat. "Fine, have it your way. But know that this is not the end of it," he warned.

Nandini stood tall, her heart pounding with a mix of fear and courage. "I am not afraid of your threats. I don't have anything precious left to lose. I will face whatever challenges come my way, and I will do it on my terms, not anyone else's."

Listening to this king of Kaling left for his kingdom with his son.

Ab kya hoga aage??? Btaao btaao!

Targets complete kro and dher saara pyaar do please🫶

Lots of love
~V