14. something happened 😉

Hey here comes the update... 35 votes Target  complete the target and get an update darlings

Enjoy reading and Don't forget to shower your love and follow me too naaaa☹️🥺❤️

Nandini's POV:

I opened my eyes to the familiar voice of Jayanti Bai, a loyal helper from my kingdom. She is a middle-aged lady who has served my eldest sister-in-law since her maidenhood. Now, she is traveling with me to the new kingdom. We don't know what the future holds, but we are ready to face whatever challenges come our way. I am determined to fight for justice for my people and avenge the wrongs done to my family and kingdom.

The frustration within me intensified when I learned about Kaling's involvement in this unfortunate situation. "Princess??" Jayanti's voice broke my chain of thoughts. "Get a bath quickly before the sun rises and shines brightly on our heads."

"Hmm," I replied with a nod, getting up from the bed and asking her to guide me to the bathing area. "Princess, there is an area prepared for royal ladies to bathe. I will stand here on this side, but in case you need any help, then.." Jayanti hesitated, showing her concern for my well-being.

"No, it's okay. Just do me a favor by bringing my outfit here. The security is well arranged, and no other royals rest here besides the Crowned Prince. I will have my privacy. You don't need to stand here throughout the time," I assured her.

After a brief pause, I inquired about the arrangements for the Crowned Prince on the other end. Jayanti seemed unsure, replying, "I don't have any idea about it, Princess. None mentioned anything."

"It's okay. You may leave," I said, dismissing her gently, as I needed a moment alone to gather my thoughts and emotions.

I turned around and entered inside, leaving the outside world behind. The space was enveloped in a mysterious ambiance, draped in dark, blood-colored curtains. As I stepped through the first layer of curtains, I found myself in a rectangular area illuminated by soft, dim lamps placed at each corner. The light cast a warm glow, allowing me to see clearly within the space while keeping the outside world veiled.

Intrigued, I moved further, entering the second layer of curtains, revealing the bathing area. A small, rustic stool stood at the center, its simplicity contrasting with the richness of the surroundings. Metal containers adorned the side, filled with water for my bath. I took a moment to absorb the surreal beauty of the place before my practicality took over.

Feeling the weight of the day, I decided to cleanse myself and wash away the weariness. With a determined spirit, I slowly stripped off my dress, leaving behind the burdens of my past. The cool air caressed my skin, and for a moment, I felt liberated from the weight of responsibilities that had burdened me for so long.

Sitting on the stool, I took one of the small containers and dipped it into a nearby basin, allowing the water to flow gently into the container. The sound of water filled the air, providing a soothing melody that eased my mind.

But just as I was lost in the tranquility of the moment, a sudden noise interrupted the serenity. My heart skipped a beat, and my senses heightened as I listened intently. Was someone there, lurking in the shadows, or was it merely a trick of the imagination? My grip on the container tightened, ready to defend myself if needed.

Manik's POV:

As the first rays of dawn pierced through the curtains of my tent, I found myself awake, tangled in a web of thoughts about the tumultuous events that had unfolded in my life over the past few weeks. It felt as if I was sailing a once tranquil sea that had suddenly transformed into a tempestuous ocean, testing my every move and decision.

Shaking off the weight of the past, I took a deep breath, resolving to face the day ahead with a clear mind. I rose from my bed and stepped outside the tent, greeted by the cool morning breeze. Instructing an attendant to fetch my clothes, I proceeded towards the bathing area. Time was scarce; we had to leave early, and I needed to quickly freshen up and oversee the preparations for our departure.

Stepping into the bathing chamber, my mind was still occupied with the pressing matters that lay ahead. But just as I struggled with the sleeves of my kurta, a sudden metallic clang echoed through the chamber, jerking me out of my thoughts. Before I could comprehend what was happening, I saw her there – Nandini, standing right before me, her eyes wide with shock and her lips parted to scream.

Without a second thought, instincts took over. In a dramatic twist of fate, my fingers instinctively covered her mouth, preventing any sound from escaping. My other hand wrapped around her delicate waist, steadying her. Our eyes locked, and in that intense moment, time seemed to slow down around us.

Late update.. but okay. Aapne target bhi late achieve Kiya naaahh..

Koi baat nhi jldi krungi update.. aap target achieve krlo nd let's see aage kyaa hogaaa🌝😉😂

Come on... Shower your love.. like and comment. Do follow me.

Love💕
~V