17. Celebrations

Hi Wattpad family!
Please complete 50 votes on this chapter and previous ones as well. Chapter 15 and 16 have so less votes. Please vote kr diya kro na. Also follow me on Wattpad and Instagram. Link to my insta profile is in my bio.

Enjoy reading! Also next chapter is ready. Complete 50 votes target and the chapter will be updated.

As the evening event unfolded, Nandini graced the occasion wearing one of the beautiful outfits gifted by Sunaina

As the evening event unfolded, Nandini graced the occasion wearing one of the beautiful outfits gifted by Sunaina. Amidst the laughter and music, she found herself embracing the warmth and love of the new kingdom. Little did she know that these events would mark the beginning of a remarkable journey.

The celebration continued, and the palace came alive with music, dance, and laughter. The people of Pratapganj warmly welcomed Princess Nandini as a guest in their kingdom. Despite the initial curiosity and uncertainty, they recognized her as a noble princess who deserved their respect and hospitality.

As she mingled with the guests, Nandini was pleasantly surprised by the genuine warmth and kindness shown towards her. The women of the palace came forward to greet her with smiles, offering their best wishes for her well-being. They admired her strength and courage, and many whispered among themselves, praising her beauty and regal demeanor.

Manik's mother, Queen Sunaina, took a special interest in Nandini. She approached her with a soft smile and extended a hand in friendship. "Princess Nandini, I must say, you possess an extraordinary grace that captivates everyone around you. It's an honor to have you here with us," she said with sincerity.

Nandini felt a glimmer of comfort in the Queen's words, and her heart began to soften towards the woman who had been welcoming her into their kingdom. "Thank you, Your Highness," Nandini replied, offering a slight bow of respect. "Your hospitality is much appreciated."

The Queen's eyes held a hint of compassion as she observed Nandini's emotions. "Please, call me Aunt or Maa. We may be in different roles, but today, we are two women brought together by destiny," she said with a gentle smile.

Sunaina led Nandini to a quieter corner of the palace where they could have a more intimate conversation. There, she offered her a seat and began to speak with genuine concern. "I can only imagine how difficult this time must be for you, Nandini. The loss of your kingdom, the upheaval of your life, it's not an easy burden to bear."

Tears welled up in Nandini's eyes as she felt understood and acknowledged for the first time since her arrival. "It has been a trying journey, Your High— I mean, Aunt, I am habitual of calling you by your title, it will take time to get habitual to saying you aunt." she corrected herself with a slight giggle. "Everything I knew and loved is now behind me, and I feel lost in this new reality."

Sunaina placed a comforting hand on Nandini's, offering solace. "I can't promise that the path ahead will be smooth, but know that you are not alone in this. Our kingdom may have been on different sides of the battlefield, but I believe in the power of compassion and understanding. We, too, have faced our own trials and tribulations."