15. kuchh bhi nhi hua🙁😂

Hi! I am late again. I apologise.

Without wasting a moment of yours... Let's start...

Manik's POV
Without a second thought, instincts took over. In a dramatic twist of fate, my fingers instinctively covered her mouth, preventing any sound from escaping. My other hand wrapped around her delicate waist, steadying her. Our eyes locked, and in that intense moment, time seemed to slow down around us.

A mixture of surprise, fear, and something unspoken passed between us, entwining our souls in an inexplicable connection. In that heartbeat, the world faded away, leaving only the two of us in that intimate encounter. Our hearts beat in tandem, dancing to the rhythm of the unexpected and forbidden encounter.

As the seconds stretched into eternity, I found myself lost in the depth of her eyes. It was as if a storm was brewing within me, an overwhelming surge of emotions I had long tried to suppress. In that fleeting moment, the boundaries that separated us seemed to blur, and a hidden desire began to surface, beckoning us towards an unknown destiny.

Awkwardness hung heavy in the air, like an uninvited guest in the small, confined space. I knew I had startled her, and in my attempt to silence her, I found myself holding her close, our bodies unnaturally entangled. "Please don't scream. There are people around," I pleaded through my eyes, praying that she would understand the urgency of the situation.

As I slowly withdrew my hand from her soft lips, our eyes locked, and I could sense a storm of emotions swirling within her. Trying to maintain some semblance of dignity, I turned around, my heart pounding in my chest. I could hear her hurriedly dressing behind me, her words escaping in a breathless rush, "What are you doing here, Maan... I mean, Manik?"

"The exact same deed you were planning to do," I replied, my voice steadier than I felt. The mention of my name, even if mispronounced, sent a jolt of electricity through me, reminding me of the unspoken connection between us.

Though I refused to look at her, I could feel her irritation and imagined the adorable pout she was famous for. But right now, we couldn't afford to be normal. Our lives were entwined in a complex web of circumstances beyond our control.

"Can I turn around?" I asked hesitantly, my voice tinged with uncertainty.

"Ummm... I'm not in a stable condition though... I mean... please?" Her words were a mixture of embarrassment and shyness, and it only made her more endearing.

"Hmm, it's okay. I will just leave... you may finish your chores soon," I replied, trying to sound nonchalant, even though every fiber of my being wanted to stay by her side.

Leaving the bathing chamber, I stood at a distance, trying to collect my thoughts. It was hard to deny the pull I felt towards her, but the timing was all wrong, and our responsibilities to our kingdoms complicated everything.

Soon, her helper brought her clothing, and as she left the chamber, our eyes met briefly, a silent exchange of emotions passing between us. The day ahead seemed long, filled with unspoken words and unfulfilled desires. But I knew that fate had brought us together for a reason, and no matter how complicated things might get, my heart belonged to her and her alone.

Thanks for being patient with me.

Do follow, vote and comment💕