9. Petal lying in thrones.

Hello people. Kaise ho aap sb? Thanks for completing the targets. I felt so good. Schhhii. I am an untrained writer and new to all this so am not able to pen down the scene properly yet. Hence These small small support means a lot to me. Thank you so much.

Target for 30 votes only.

Enjoy reading.

Manik's POV

Each word she spoke pierced my heart like a thousand needles. How could she even think that I went there to use her body? The accusation was a crushing blow, shattering the trust I believed we shared. Yes, I had wronged her family, but I am still her Maan, her beloved. The weight of my guilt intensified as memories of my father's promise to the king of Kaling resurfaced. I was bound to fight that war, trapped in a fate I couldn't escape.

As she stepped closer, I felt suffocated, torn between explaining my actions and simply holding her tight. Her every movement was agonizingly poignant. And then, in a heart-wrenching moment, she let her dupatta slip to the floor, a symbol of her pain and vulnerability. My heart stopped, realizing the depth of my loss.

In the battle I fought and won, I conquered the enemy but lost my nandu, my everything. I grieved for the love that slipped through my fingers like sand. But I refused to accept defeat. I vowed to earn her forgiveness, to rekindle the love we once shared.

With the rising sun, a new resolve surged within me. Sleepless and tormented by pain, I faced the day with determination. My love would be my strength, driving me to win her back.

Aakash informed me that all the preparations were complete, and the general of the army had gone to retrieve the princess from her chamber. I nodded, my mind racing with uncertainty. Aakash had arranged a temporary team of advisors to handle affairs on our behalf until an official order was passed. We had no idea what demands the enemy king might impose on our kingdom. I instructed them to ensure the safety and well-being of our people, especially the women and children. Respect and care should be their priority; no offense should be made against the females here.

As I was giving my instructions to the head advisor, a faint sound of clashing iron chains reached my ears. I turned my head to the left, and my heart sank in shock. There stood Princess Nandini, bound completely in heavy and rusted iron chains. The very same princess who was once treated with the utmost delicacy now lay amidst thorns of cruelty. It looked as if petals were lying on the thrones. The sight before my eyes pained my heart, making it hard to breathe. The wine-colored outfit that once screamed royalty was now obscured by these shackles.  

I felt a surge of vulnerability, and my voice refused to escape my throat. My cheeks dampened with tears, and an overwhelming rage coursed through me. I wanted to strike down the person responsible for putting her in such a degrading situation. She was not only a princess but also a woman, and no woman deserved such treatment merely because she belonged to a defeated community. Her suffering was not her fault, and this behavior towards her was utterly unacceptable.

What do u think? Manik kya paa paayega nandini ko waapis??

Do you think nandini should forgive him??

Will he be able to get her forgiveness ever?

Keep supporting and showering your love.
Stay safe and healthy always.

Love💕
~V