19. I claim her as mine.

Oye hoye hoye..  inni jldi target pura kr diyaa.. chlo here goes the next update.. 60 votes kr do is pe..  agla update bhi ready hai... Main tayaar hun is baar😂

Here goes the update.... Enjoy reading!

Comments are always welcomed!

Manik's eyes blazed with fury as he stormed into the hall, having heard about the horrifying demand from an attendant. His heart pounded in his chest, and his hands clenched into fists. He couldn't believe that someone would dare to treat Nandini, the love of his life, with such disrespect.

Without hesitation, Manik made his way to where Nandini stood. He could see the fear in her eyes, but he also saw the spark of defiance. He knew he had to stand up for her, for their love, and for what was right.

"Enough of this madness!" Manik's voice thundered through the hall, commanding attention from everyone present. "Nandini is not a prize to be won or a slave to be handed over! She is a princess, and she deserves to be treated with dignity and respect!"

The King of Kaling looked taken aback by Manik's boldness, but he quickly regained his composure. "She may be a princess, but she is also a defeated one. Your father agreed to this, and he will not go back on his word. Right, king?"

Manik's mother, Sunaina, stepped forward, her eyes filled with determination. "My son is right. No matter the circumstances, we cannot let injustice prevail. Maharaj, Nandini deserves to be treated as an equal, not as a pawn in a game of power. Their unjust demand can never be fulfilled. Gulaam nahi hai nandini kisi ki bhi. No one can treat her like an object here."

The tension in the hall escalated as Manik and the King of Kaling engaged in a heated argument. Amidst the chaos, Sunaina walked up to Nandini and embraced her in a warm, reassuring hug. "You are not alone, my dear. We will fight for you, for your dignity, and for justice. You have our support."

Nandini felt a mix of emotions—relief, gratitude, and a glimmer of hope. She knew she had found an ally in Sunaina, someone who would stand by her side no matter what. In that moment, the palace walls seemed to echo with the clash of wills and the determination of a young princess, a prince in love, and a queen unwilling to yield to injustice.

Amidst the heated confrontation, the King of Kaling continued to mock Manik's claims over Nandini. "Who the hell are you to her? As per the rules, only a husband has a right over his wife. But she is unmarried, and she's nothing more than a slave. No one can question us.  We can use her as we please, whether it be to serve our needs or even as a meal for our soldiers at night. She will serve every fcking person in my kingdom. She will not only be a slave but something more than just a pretty slave" said the king with a wicked smile. His smirk was defining his intentions clearly sending a rush of anger in Nandini's spine.

The room fell silent for a moment, as the gravity of the situation hung heavy in the air. Manik's face turned stone-cold as he felt the weight of the king's words. He knew he had to act, to protect Nandini from further humiliation. Without hesitation, he took out a small, jeweled knife from his attire and made a swift, deliberate cut on his thumb, letting a few drops of his blood trickle down.

With a determined gaze, Manik walked towards Nandini, who looked perplexed by his actions and had her sight fixed on his bleeding thumb. He gently lifted her chin to meet her eyes and pressed his bloodied thumb against the parting of her hair. "I claim her as mine," he declared in a firm voice, asserting his authority and ownership over her. The court was taken aback by his bold gesture while Nandini's eyes were wide in shock.

The room erupted into whispers and gasps as they witnessed this unprecedented declaration. Manik's action was a daring move, a profound statement that he was staking his claim on Nandini, not just as a protector but as someone with a deep, personal connection to her.

The King of Kaling was left speechless for a moment, unsure of how to respond to this unexpected turn of events. His demand for justice echoed through the hall as he turned to Nandini, who stood there, vulnerable in shock.

"You allowed yourself to be claimed by this insolent prince?" The King of Kaling thundered. "Do you have no sense of honor or pride? You have insulted my kingdom, and this is an offense that cannot be ignored."

Nandini stood her ground, her eyes meeting the King's gaze with unwavering determination. Despite the fear and uncertainty that gripped her heart, she refused to be cowed by his words. As she was about to take a step ahead to give him an answer, Manik shielded her, his eyes burning with anger as he confronted the King of Kaling. "You still dare to question her? She is under my protection now, she is my wife and I will not let anyone disrespect her. I repeat in front of each and everyone present here that I claim her as mine."

The court was in an uproar, with voices raised in heated arguments, and tensions running high. The atmosphere crackled with intensity, as everyone awaited the resolution to this stand-off.

"My son has made his decision, and I stand by him," Sunaina declared. "Nandini is now a part of our family, and we will protect her with all our might. King of Kaling, any humiliation thrown at my daughter will be answered in the Warfield. Therefore, be careful with the choice of your words."

The King of Kaling was left fuming, realizing that his attempts to manipulate the situation had backfired. He could see the unwavering bond between Manik and Nandini, and he knew that he could not challenge their claim. He decided to return back and make a new plan to turn the events in his favour.

Ok. Here comes a twist. Ab kya hoga?? Love story or something else???

Views do apne jldi jldi se.

Lots of love
~V