11. love died in chain of slavery

Hi people... Kaise ho aap sb?? I hope you all are doing good. Target for this chapter is of 35 votes.
Nd do vote comment and share the story with your friends. Or follow bhi krlo naaa please 🥺

Enjoy reading✨

As I entered the meeting hall, I spotted Manik standing at the center, engaged in conversation with a stranger I didn't recognize. I walked with a slight stumble, the sound of the iron chains drawing the attention of everyone present. Instantly, Manik's expression changed from neutral to fury, and his veins seemed to pulse with anger. Did he not know about my situation? The chaos and power dynamics were overwhelming, leaving me lost and confused. I could barely comprehend who was giving orders, who was the ruler, and who were the followers.

"Who in the f*cking hell bound her in chains?" Manik's voice thundered, and fear coursed through me. The look on his face was fierce, and I shivered at the intensity of his anger.

"Crowned prince, my king ordered me to drag this bitch..." the general stammered, trying to explain.

Manik's voice cut him off with unwavering authority. "Shut up. Mind your words, General. Don't forget who is in power here. King of Kaling may rule in his own kingdom, but within these walls, the flag of Pratapganj flies with pride. This soil belongs to Maheshgarh, and she is the princess of this kingdom. You cannot disrespect her like this. Release her right now, bend in respect, and apologize."

The tension in the room was palpable as silence fell. Manik's command was undeniable, and the general had no choice but to comply.

"But, Crowned prince..." the general hesitated.

"I SAID RIGHT NOW. RELEASE AND BEND DOWN!" Manik's authoritative voice echoed in the hall, leaving no room for defiance.

In that moment, I saw a glimpse of the man I once knew, the one who stood up for justice and honor. His unwavering support filled me with a mix of emotions—relief, hope, and a flicker of faith in a seemingly chaotic world.

A shiver ran down my spine as the tension in the room grew palpable. The general released me, humbled and on his knees, apologizing for his actions. However, my mind felt numb with confusion. How was Kaling involved in this matter? I needed answers, but first and foremost, I had a responsibility to ensure the safety and security of the women in my kingdom.

I mustered my courage and addressed Yuvraj Manik Pratap Singh, "I request some privacy with you. As a princess of this kingdom, I have certain responsibilities to fulfill."

Joining my hands in a humble plea, I continued, "I request you, Crowned Prince, kindly hear me out once."

He nodded, and with his command, everyone vacated the room, leaving us alone for our conversation.

"Nandini, I apologize on their behalf," Manik began, trying to address the situation.

"It's okay," I replied, "but I'm here to discuss the security of my people, especially the women."

Reassurance flickered in his eyes as he responded, "You don't need to worry about them, Nandini. They will be safe here. I have already taken the necessary measures. I assure you the rest. Trust me."

"Trust?" I sighed, my eyes scanning the hall. Once, this palace had been my haven, my happy place, but today it felt unfamiliar and distant.

"Being honest, I can't trust easily, but I don't have many options," I admitted, my heart heavy with the burden of my circumstances.

Manik's voice softened as he spoke, "I love you, Nandini. I never wanted to raise arms against your family. I know my every attempt must have shattered your heart, but our my constraints are veiled from you now. Give me a chance to unveil them."

In his words, I sensed his sincerity, and the emotions he held back behind the façade of duty and power. My heart wavered, torn between my past perceptions of him and the glimmer of vulnerability he showed.

"Beparda hone ka moka den ek dffaa," he whispered, urging me to give him a chance to be honest.

Taking a few steps towards him, I mustered my courage and spoke, "No matter what your circumstances were, there could have been a solution. But you chose not to find it. As I have always said, Yuvraj, you chose this war."

"Nandu..." he murmured, a hint of regret in his voice.

I took a deep breath, gathering my emotions, and continued in a firm tone, pouring my heart out in verses that echoed the pain in my soul.

"दुश्मनों की तलवार से वो आह कहां निकलती है

असली चिंख तो किसी अपने का खंजर निकाल जाता है

दर्द हज़ार हो भला पर दर्द-ए-मोहब्बत का कोई कहां मुकाबला कर पाता है।"

My voice quivered with the intensity of my emotions as I laid bare the truth of our love and its painful consequences.

"हमने तो सच्ची मोहब्बत की थी आपसे हुजूर,

पर गुलामी की जंजीरों में अपनी मोहब्बत को आज दम तोड़ता पाया है।

काश समझ जाते आप की किस कदर इश्क किया था हमने,

पर कोई बात नहीं, मोहब्बत ना सही,

इस धोखे ने आज हर पर्दा उठाया है।"

With each word, my pain and disappointment were laid bare. The love we once shared seemed tarnished now, lost amidst the chains of servitude and deception. I wished he could understand the depth of my love, but it seemed like a futile hope now. The veil of deception had been lifted, revealing the harsh truth that left me broken and vulnerable.

Pain never come from the sword of the enemy

The death comes from the dagger of our own people.

There may be thousands of pains but none can compete the pain of love.

We had really loved you sir,

But today I witnessed my love dying in the chains of slavery.

I wish you could understand how much I loved you,

But it doesn't matter, if love can't

This deception has raised every veil today.

As the lines escaped my lips, a solitary tear trickled down my cheek, mirroring the tear that fell from his. The pain was raw and overwhelming, but amidst it all, the love I held for my family remained unwavering, like a strong-rooted tree that couldn't be easily uprooted. Their love would strengthen me, empowering me to face every obstacle on my path to seek justice and revenge.

In that moment, my determination crystallized, and I vowed to destroy everything that Yuvraj Manik Pratap Singh held dear. The betrayal I felt had ignited a fire within me, and I knew I would stop at nothing to avenge the pain and suffering he had caused.

My heart might be broken, but my spirit remained unyielding. I would rise from the ashes of my shattered dreams and forge a path of strength and resilience. This pain might hurt, but it would fuel my quest for justice, driving me forward with a force he couldn't comprehend.

The wheels of revenge were set in motion, and my purpose became clear. I would dismantle the walls of deceit, and no matter how long it took, I would ensure that Manik Pratap Singh faced the consequences of his actions.What do you think.. manik rok skta tha is ldaai ko??

Do you think manik deserves a chance to explain?
Kya maangega Kaling ka raja? Btao btao.
Or nandini iska naam sun k shock si kyun hui??
Will she be able to take her revenge ya manik k liye jo feelings hain wo Jeet jaaengi? Do express your views.

Do keep voting or pichhle chapters pe bhi krdo vote incase nhi kiya toh. Shower your love on mee naah🤗🐥

Love💕
~V