♥︎ | Kyle Broflovski

FUCK IT! I'M RE-WRITING THIS SHIT BCS I CAN AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

--

No, nevermind.
I like the memories.
Sorry, Gang 💔

Lemme bully it instead.

(Art in picture above is MINE! Bet you didn't know I could DRAW!)

--

It was a late Thursday afternoon, school had just ended not too long ago. everyone was heading home, or to wherever their next destination might be.

y/n sat in an empty classroom, the sun was shining through, the sun rays were a shade of orange. (Bro just explained the sun--) y/n was sitting quietly, sketching on a piece of paper. she heard footsteps coming towards her, so she looked up. "y/n, aren't you going home?" she heard his voice before even seeing his face. (GASP! It's ur boyfriend--) she sighed. "kyle, I told you. my mother is sick so she can't pick me up." she mumbled. (SHE'S SICK OF YOUR SHIT) kyle crouched down, staring up at her with worried eyes.

"okay... so um... what about your father?" he asked. she looked down at her sketch, she picked up her pencil and started adding pointless details to the sketch. "he works late on thursdays." she responded. he looked off to the side for a moment, trying to think of how to help her. he slowly turned his gaze up at her, then he looked down at the sketch. "would you mind me walking you home?" he asked, she looked up at him then out the classroom window. he just stared at the drawing, admiring her work. "alright, I guess you can walk me home." she finally responded. he smiled.

(Literally got bored of bullying this)
___

So he walked with her down the street, he tried to hold small conversations but her social battery had run low, so he eventually gave up.

she saw her house up ahead, she picked up her pace. kyle chuckled. "hey, slow down, you might trip." he said, too late. she missed a step and tumbled to the ground, she let out a grunt. he sighed as he shook his head. "you need to be more careful, Speedy Gonzalez." he said as he walked over to her and held out his hand for her, she groaned, reaching up and taking his hand. he pulled her up. "are you injured?" he asked, examining her body for any wounding or bruising. she shook her head. she stepped back and walked past him. he felt his stomach start flooding with butterflies. "y/n, before you go..." he called. she stopped and stood still.

he took a deep breath, he turned around and walked over to her, he kissed her cheek and then sprinted down the street. "YOU LOOK SUPER CUTE TODAY!" he shouted, with a voice crack. y/n just stood there with flushed cheeks, she had stiffened, but she managed to get to her front door. she got the spair key out from under the mat and unlocked the door.

___

both Kyle and Y/n couldn't stop thinking about each other for the rest of the night.

___

fin -- ♡

.
.
.

TF IS THIS? NO, YOU CAN'T JS PUBLISH THIS SHIT AND EXPECT TO GET AWAY WITH IT!

Hold on... Over 12K Reads? HOW DID I EVEN-- WHERE DID YOU GUYS COME FROM? 😭 (THANK YOOOU)

--