♡ | Vampire Kyle pt. 5

CHAPTER 5 」

"I told you, Y/n."

"What have I told you?"

"You never listen."

"Do what I tell you to."

"You are under my roof."

"You remind me of your fa--"

.
.
.

Father?

I felt my breathing hitch as I stared into My Mother's deadly eyes.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

I took a step backwards, swallowing the lump in my throat. "I-I'm sorry." I searched her face, my eyes growing wide.

"YOU COULD'VE KILLED--"

"I... I didn't mean it." I looked down, my vision becoming hazy.

"RUBEN!"

"What's going on?" Rubens voice cut through the silence in the air, My Mother turned to him.

"Nothing, Sweetheart." She spoke in a soft voice, though it was strained.

Silence fell upon Kyle and I after My Mother left the room, holding Rubens hand.

.

.

.

"Y/n... Please talk to me." Kyle's voice cut through the silence, then I heard the door slam shut.

I lifted my head, looking at him. "Kyle, I--" "I'm sick of seeing you like this," He started walking over to me, with an intense look in his eyes.

"We'll get through this, whatever you're going through." He pulled both my hands up and squeezed them gently in his own. "We'll get through it together." He looked deep into my eyes.

'Sound familiar?' I broke eye contact, that GAYASS voice was back. 'HEY! I'M NOT GAY!' I furrowed my brows.

"Together--"

His grip tightened on my hands. "Y/n..." He whispered.

"--We'll get through it."

I glanced at him, catching a glimpse of His Blood-red eyes, but when I blinked, His eyes were back to green.

...Oh, fuck naaaah-- BRO! HE REALLY IS SUSPICIOUS! I WAS RIGHT! like always, I'm literally always righ-- BUT, BRO!

I pulled my hands out of his. "I just... I'm not on good terms with my mom at the moment." I took a step back, away from him.

His brows furrowed. "And why not?" He asked, and I just stood there like that standing emoji--

"That's... not really any of your concern, Kyle." I kinda glared at him, His eye twitched. "Not my concern?" He clenched his fists.

"Did you really just say that?" He hissed, and I stared at him for a moment before shrugging my shoulders. "Yeah, I did--"

SLAM!

His face was inches away from mine, while my back was pressed up against the wall, and I... was really fucking confused actually--