♥︎ | Kenny Mccormick

I WAS GONNA RE-WRITE ALL OF THESE BUT MY GOD, IT'S HOPELESS.

ENJOY THOUGH. I FIND MY OLD ONESHOTS CRINGE, BUT YOU MIGHT NOT. I DON'T KNOW.

--

y/n was standing in the lunch line, stuck in her thoughts, when suddenly someone bumped into her, she stumbled forwards and bumped into a boy in an orange parka. he turned his head and looked at her, she looked up at him, blushing from embarrassment. "I'm sorry." she managed to utter. he smiled. "mmph mmph." he muffled. she blinked twice, trying to figure out what he said. he saw her confused expression so he pulled down his hood and repeated himself. "it's fine." he smirked. she just stared at him, then she looked across and noticed that the line was moving. "ahem... the um... the line." she uttered as she pointed. he wasn't paying attention. "HEY, MOVE IT, KENNY!" cartman shouted from behind y/n. kenny glared at him, but then realized. he turned around and quickly covered his blushing face in his hood. y/n could tell by his body language that he was embarrassed. she couldn't help, but snicker. "kenny." she spoke softly, which he heard, causing him to blush more.

__

kenny was sitting in class, all on his own. he heard someone enter, so he quickly hid the porn magazine he was reading. he didn't look up, he just stared intensely at his desk. "kenny?" he heard a girl's voice. he looked up at her, it was y/n. he smiled, he lifted his hand and gave her a small wave. she smiled then picked up her book bag. he looked down at her bag, it had a label on it reading; "y/n l/n". he smirked, now he knows her name. "...well, bye." she said, turning slowly to the door. he hummed. "mmph!" he muffled. she left the classroom to go to her next class, once she had left, other students started entering the classroom. he groaned, shoving his magazine in his bag for later.

__

y/n was sitting in the hallway, just below her locker. she had her books in her lap, she was trying to get as much of her homework done before school finishes because homework is just a headache.

she felt someone sit beside her, she lifted her head and looked across at them. it was kenny, he was staring down at his legs, he looked up at her and gave her a toothy smile, his hood was down for once. she blushed. "you're cute when you're concentrating." he cooed as he leaned in closer. she raised a brow. "thanks, but we just met." she said, kinda bluntly. he blinked twice then blushed from embarrassment, he looked away from her. "ah, gotcha, sorry." he lowered his head whilst scratching his neck awkwardly. she smiled. "don't worry. say, wanna hangout in the library?" she suggested, he looked up at her. "I don't read-" "great, let's go!" she grabbed his hand and stood up, pulling him up with her, she started running down the hall. kenny just let her drag him along, he was just happy to be the center of a girls attention.

___
fin -- ♡