Love? (Part 1)

"What exactly is love?"
Chester wonders as he sat on the floor at the edge of the bed, with tears falling out of his eyes, he just finished a fight with his "boyfriend" Matthew. Well...you May be wondering why did I say boyfriend like that, well, Chester and Matthew's relationship isn't a healthy one.

And you may be asking "why don't they break up?"
Well, let's just say, for now, that they Can't...

And also, Matthew is a Cheater. Every weekend he goes and hooks up with girls and comes home drunk, and ofc, he takes it all out on Chester.

...

Chester gets up from the floor and wipes the tears off of his face and goes downstairs, where he is greated by Parker, his best friend.

//Parkers POV//
As I sat down on the couch, I saw Matthew, Chester "boyfriend" getting his keys and phone and heading out the door. God I hated him, Why? Well let me tell you, first he is an asshole. He treats Chester like shit, like c'mon, what did Chester do? He's innocent. Second, he is a Cheater and last a golddigger.
As I took the tv remote in my hand I turned the tv on and I just stared at the screen not even paying attention to whatever is happening there, but then, I head light footsteps coming downstairs. As I look up, I saw Chester coming downstairs, but something was off...
P:Hey Chester, are you ok? You look off...
C:huh? What? No, I'm ok.
P:Are you sure?
C:Yeah, I'm sure..
P:Ok..
Uncomfortable sillents filled the room, as I wanted to say something I heard Chester say:
C: hey parker, I'm going to go to the park, wanna come with me?
P: yeah sure!
I saw Chester smile a little bit and that made me super happy, he is just so adorable and cute, his cute face, and his pink-ish lips, his small waist, his ocean eyes, god how many things I would of done to him if he was mine..

//Chester POV//
I was really happy that parker agreed to go to the park with me. I went to my room to get ready to go to the park, I got a white t-shirt and a pare of light blue pants, after that I went and brushed my hair, after I was done I went downstairs and decided to wait for parker in the kitchen.

//Parker POV//
After i snapped out of my thoughts I went to my room to get ready, I got a grey t-shirt, and some Black pants, after that I fixed my hair and went downstairs, where I saw Chester in the kitchen on his phone.

C: Are you ready?
P:Yes, shall we go now?
C:Ofc, let's go.

After that I got my shoes on and went out the door, with Chester following close behind, I unlocked my car and went to the drivers seat, while Chester went to the pasanger's seat, I started the car and we drove off to the park.

__________________________________________________

A/N

Hi
Please give me ideas If you have :)
522 words :)