Loved (Part 8)

//Parker's POV//

I woke up trapped in Chester's arms while he was sleeping like a baby, i smiled and blushed as i wanted to stay with him more, but i needed to get up. So i tried to remove him arms from around me, but that didn't help.

I was getting kinda scared, i mean, what would he say when he saw himself in my arms?

//Chester's POV//

I woke up in my room, i thought nothing about it bc i knew that Parker must have taken me to my room after i fell asleep on the couch, then i feelt something around my waist, i opened my eys fastly and looked down, seeing somebody's arms around my waist. I got scared, not knowing who was in my bed with me, i looked up seeing Parker.
Omg, no way, i was SLEEPING with Parker, Parker Hajiaskari. I didn't know what to do.

P: Seams like somebody is awake. Good morning, darling.
C: Morning.
P: How about we get up and make breakfast?
C: Sure. Let's go.

I got off first bc i was on top of Parker, and then he got out of bed, and we went downstairs together.

//Matthews POV//

M: Ok, thanks, bro.
?: No problem, man. See you.

After that, i entered the house seeing Parker and Chester walk down the stairs together, i can't stand seeing them together.

After that, they just walked past me like i wasn't even there (Slay Parker and Chester 🫶🏻).

They entered the living room talking and laughing, and i just went to my room. Ok, my room was the guests room, but that didn't matter. I took my phone out of my pocket and opened insta. I scroled until i saw a picture on Parkers insta.

It was the one where Chester was on top of his car. He looked so pretty. With his beautiful blonde hair and those beautiful blue eyes. Oh, what i would have done to him if Parker wasn't here. Only i know.

//Parkers POV//

I was in the living room with Chester. While he was talking, i was falling more and more for him. Like, c'mon, how can someone dislike him? He's so cute!

C: Hellooo?? U there?
P: Uh, yeah. Keep going.

He kept talking, and i just wanted to pin him to a wall and kiss the shit out of him till we were both breathless.

C: Uhm, bro?
P: Yeah?
C: When will we go to Ryan house?
P: Ah shit. I forgot about him -
C: Are u serious? Omg, bro.
P: Don't worry, we'll go there tonight. I will send him an email telling him.
C: Ok, if u say so.

//Chesters POV//

Silents filled the room after that. I didn't know what to say or do.

Then i realized that i needed to go pack since we we're leaving tonight.  Wait, i just noticed something. Parker didn't show me a photo af Ryan, well it isn't important. Anyway, I'm gonna go pack.

~30 minutes pass by~

I was finally ready packing, i opened my phone and saw that it was 7:46 pm. We usually leave at 8 or sum, so I'm gonna go ask him.

As i got out of my room, i went downstairs, but I heard Matthew talking. His voice came from the living room, and i supposed he was talking to someone.

M: You guys are going to some house again?
And then i realized he was talking to Parker, i hid behind a wall so i could easdrop on them.

P: Yeah, you got a problem?
M: Actually, yea, you can leave, but leave Chester here. It's clear he doesn't want to go with you.
P: Can you mind ur own business?
M: But he told me that. So-
C: When did i tell you that?

I asked Matthew, seeing that he and Parker were surprised.

M: Uhm, well, it's obvious you don't wanna go.
C: Yeah, well it's obvious you need to mind ur own fucking business. Now scram, i need to talk with Parker.

I noticed that Matthew gave me a death stare before exiting the room.

P: Wow, ok, well, that was something.
C: Yeah, yeah, anyway, when are we going to go to Ryan's house? It's already 7 pm.
P: Oh shoot, i didn't look at the time. Well, let's go do the intro and leave.
C: Ok, c'mon.

~ After they did the intro ~

P: Ok, we're done with the intro, so let's go. Don't forget ur phone and camera.
C: Ok

//Parker's POV//

We got out of the house and went towards our car, unlocking it and entering the vehicle.

P: Did you put ur seatbealt on?
C: Yeah, let's go.

_____________

-793 words-