Back home (Part 13)

//Parker's POV//

I woke up to a screaming noise. It sounded like a little girl.

I fastly got up, and Chester did so too, i grabbed my camera fastly and existed the room, Chester running after me.

The sound was coming from the basement.
We fastly ran down the stairs.

Chester was about to trip, but that's beside the point.

As we got down, the screaming stopped. We looked around the basement. It's like all the other basements we've been in. Nothing new, plastic all over the place.

We looked around till we saw something that i wished we never did.

There he was, Ryan, hanging from a rope. He looked like he was shot in the heart a few times. And in the head. And there were some dead bodies underneath him.

I looked at Chester. You could already see the disgusted look on his face.

We heard a noise behind us, and we fastly turned around just to be face to face with the dad.

M: Leaving so soon, huh?

He had a gun in his right hand and in his left one, a sharp knife.

I grabbed Chesters hand and ran out of there, as fast as i could. Behind us, you could only hear gun shots and that creature screaming as hell.

Somehow, we got out, and we went through the woods to get to our car, we didn't stop till we arrived.

As soon as i saw our car, my face lit up with joy, but i noticed that Chester had stopped.

P: Bro, you ok?
C: Yeah.. can we walk a little more slowly, please? i can't run anymore.
P: Sure.. c'mon.

We slowly walked towards the car, i had one hand on Chesters waist and the other one in my pocket.

I could feel how bad he was shaking.

After walking a little more, we arrived at our car. I unlocked it, and we entered inside. But before we entered. I looked around when i saw something. It was a shadow of a child.

I closed my door fast and starded the car. I didn't know who that was or what that was. And i didn't want to know.

I looked towards Chester, seeing he was looking outside the window. I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. 4:24 am.

I sighed and looked at the road ahead. We had 4 or maybe 5 hours till we arrived home. Perfect, just perfect.

~ time skip ~ (they have 2 more hours till they arrive)

I was really tired from driving for 2 hours. Chester fell asleep 1 hour ago. So the car was and still is silent.

C: i see ur tired. Do you want me to drive?

I jumped a little from hearing Chesters voice, i thought he was asleep.

P: No, dude. Don't worry. You can go back to sleep if you want.
C: No, i'm not tired anymore. How much do we have till we arrive home?
P: 2 hours, i think.
C: Oh, ok.

The rest of the car ride was filed with laugher.

~ time skip till they arrived home ~

//Chesters POV//

Finally, we're home. I got out of the car and waited for Parker to get out and lock the car.

I opened the door, and we entered the house. As i looked inside, i had already seen Matthew laying on the couch, damn, this was a nice break.

M: Back so soon, huh?
C: Yeah, you have a problem with that?
M: No darling.
C: Tf? Don't call me darling.
M: Woah, calm down, baby.
P: I suggest that you stop with the nicknames.
M: And why should i do that?
P: Because it's clear that you're making him uncomfortable. You know, if you really cared for him, you wouldn't make him feel uncomfortable.

Matthew shuted up after that.

Parker grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

P: Damn, he's really annoying.
C: I know.
P: Do you wanna watch a movie with me?
C: Of course!

We went together inside of Parkers room, and he closed the door behind us.

He turned on the tv and opened Netflix.

P: What do you wanna watch?
C: i don't know, you chose.
P: Okk

He put on a random movie. I felt his hand crep around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Some minutes later, Parker fell asleep, letting me watch the movie by myself. Oh, i love him so much..

_________________

750 words