Rain (Part 17)

//Chesters POV//

I looked stunned at my family and Matthew.

I saw my uncle giving me a death stare, and Matthew just had a small grin on his face.

(Uncles name: Oscar
Mothers name: Carla)

O: Why the fuck did you break up with Matthew, aee you out of ur fucking mind?!
C: I don't have feelings for him. That why i broke up with him.
J: Leave him alone. He's just a disappointment. He always was, and i see that he still is.
P: How the fuck is Chester, a disappointment if he doesn't like Matthew?
O: You stay out of this. Who are you to talk back to me? Are you his boyfriend or what?
C: Yeah, actually, he is my boyfriend.

The room fell silent for a couple of minutes.

M: You see, Mrs. Beckinton, why did your son leave me? For Parker, his dear best friend.
Ca: Matthew, i don't understand why Chester left you. You are actually someone who could have treated Chester right.

As she keeps going on and on about how amazing Matthew is, i just lost it.

C: How the actual fuck do you know how he treated me?! I used to fight with him every day! To the point that he was hitting me. And i had no one at that time. Just Parker was there for me! When i tried telling you, you either didn't believe me or didn't have the time for me! Every time i needed help, you were never there! NEVER!

I was starting to cry. I wanted to leave and never come back here.

In this house that i was in now, i had a lot of bad memories.

O: You are overreacting. Stop it.

I wanted to say more. But i didn't say anything. Tho, this time, Parker lost it.

P: How the fuck is he overreacting?! Bro, he was being abused and in a super toxic relationship. I used to hear him cry at night while his "lovely boyfriend" was out banging some chick he had just met that night at that bar. And i couldn't stand to see him cry.

The room fell silent once again.

Then i head the sound of rain coming from outside. As i looked out the window, i saw that it was heavily raining. Perfect! Just perfect!

Ca: You can't drive in this weather. You can stay the night here.
P: No, i can drive-

Just as Parker was about to complete his sentence, the sound of lightning was heard in the back round.

Ca: I think it's better if you stay.
C: Fine. But tomorrow, we're getting out of here. Coming here was my biggest regret.
Ca: Yeah, yeah.

...

C: Wait, where is dad?
O: He had to work late.
C: Oh. Ok. Where will we be sleeping?
J: Yeah, about that, there's just a bedroom in the house. So you three have to share it.
C: Oh hell, nah.
M: That's a shame, right?
P: Shut up, Matthew.

~ Some minutes later ~

We somehow ended up in the quest room. And we're fighting on who gets the bed. Ok, i mean Parker and Matthew are fighting, i just went out and sat on the balcony.

Looking at the rainy sky and the beautiful stars.

P: What are you doing, baby?

I heard Parker ask me.

C: Nothing really, just looking at the stars.
P: They look beautiful, like you.
C: Aw, thank you, baby.
P: What's on ur mind?
C: I just... Wanna go home.
P: I want to go too, baby. But it's just one night. After that, we can leave and never come back if you don't want to.
C: Thank you, honey.
P: I love you, Chester.
C: I love you too, Parker.

He spined me around and kissed me on the lips. He put his hand around my waist, and i wrapped mine around his neck.

After we broke the kiss. We went inside to deal with the "drama." You could hear screaming from downstairs. Nothing new if you ask me.
My uncle wanted me to sleep with Matthew, but i strongly refused.

Now Matthew was sleeping on the floor, and Parker and I were in the bed, hugging each other while we slept.

____________________

714 words