The trip (Part 9)

//Parkers POV//

I was driving for about an hour, now it was 8:57 pm. We had 30 more minutes till we arrived.

I looked to my right and saw that Chester had fallen asleep, i smiled as i looked at him, he's so adorable.

~ After they arrived ~

We both got out of the car and went towards the front door.

P: You ready, dude?
C: Yeah, i guess.

As i said that, i went ahead and knocked on the door. We waited a little, and then the door opened.

//Chesters POV//

The door opened after Parker knocked, i looked at the boy, seeing it was indeed Ryan. He was kinda my height. He had green eyes and black hair.

P: Hello, you are Ryan, right?
R: Yes..
P: Ok, can we come in and talk about your dad?
R: Sure, but please be quiet.

As soon as i heard what he said, i remembered that almost everyone we've been told us that, and we we're sure to be loud. Lol.

As we entered the house, i could immediately feel a bad vibe, like we saw being watched.

We went to the living room and sat down, ngl, but his house was comfy, like it was pretty.

As Parker talked to Ryan about his situation, i was looking around the room, not paying attention. But then i noticed something. There were some pictures, but the faces were covered, like somebody scribbled with a sharpie over.

I snaped out of my thoughts as i heard Parker ask me something.

P: Ok, well, me and Chester are gonna go set up some cameras around your house.
R: Ok, but please, be quiet. He doesn't like being woken up.

After he said that, we left the room and started setting up the cameras.

~ time skip ~

//Parkers POV//

C: Dude! Just listen to me, please! I really think we should leave.

Chester said as i layed down on the bed.

Oh god, i can't take it anymore. Him begging me is just too much. His beautiful voice begging me to do something. God.. i just can't take it.

I got out of bed and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pining him to the wall.

C: Dude, w-what are you doing?
P: I can't take it anymore. You begging me to do something is muzic to my ears. I want you, Chester, i need you. Please..

I saw the shocked look on Chesters face as i said that, noticing that he turned bright red.

I was about to say something, but then, i felt lips on top of mine. I opened my eyes, seeing that Chester had kissed me.

I kissed him back as i put my hand on his waist, wrapping my hand around his waist.

We kissed passionately, but Chester then broke the kiss, both of us hardly breathing. I take a moment to look at him. He looked so..

My hands were still around his waist, and i wasn't going to let go anytime soon.

I noticed he was smiling at me. So i smiled back.

P: You have no idea how much i waited to do that, for how long. God, you look so pretty.
C: Well, thank you, darling~

Oml, i feel like i'm gonna faint.

?:Parker?

Wait what?

?: Parker?!

Who-?

?: PARKER!

I snaped back to reality and got up, seeing Chester with a concern look on his face.

C: Dude! What is happening to you? You just randomly zone out!
P: I'm ok, let's just go to sleep.
C: Ok, goodnight.
P: Night.

____________

601 words