Sister? (part 11)

//Parkers POV//

We just sat there, laying in each others arms. I loved how i was holding him.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 7:26 am. We should probably get up.

P: Hey Ches, how about we get up? We need to review the footage.
C: Mh.. okk

We got up from the bed, i reached into the bag that i brought and took out my laptop, as Chester reached into his and grabbed his camera.

P: Hey Chester, can you go wake up, Ryan? I'm gonna go set up my laptop in the living room.
C: Yeah, sure.

I grabbed my camera and went to the living room. I began to set up the laptop.

//Chesters POV//

I went towards Ryans room, i was gonna ask him about the little girl, if that was his sister.

I knocked on the door a couple of times until i heard Ryan telling me to come in.

I slowly opened the door and entered the room.

C: Hey Ryan, we're gonna go watch the cameras from last night. I came to call you down.
R: Ok, I'll be there in a second.
C: Also, i wanted to talk to you about something.
R: What do you need?
C: Uhm, well, i don't know how to say this, but i kinda meet ur sister, or so i think.
R: Wait, what?
C: Yeah, basically she called me to help her find her dool. Her name is Izabella, right?
R: Yes! Where did she go?!
C: Well, i don't know. After i helped her, she was gone.
R: Thank you for telling me, i will try and search the house for her.
C: Anytime, but let's go down, we left Parker there all alone.
R: No offense, but i forgot too.

We both laughed a little and went downstairs. Maybe he isn't that bad.

//Parkers POV//

Oml, where is he?! I've been waiting tor 20 minutes already. That's it, I'm going after them.

But as i wanted to get up, i heard laughing coming from the hall. I saw Chester and Ryan entering the room together. Ugh.

They sat down next to me, Chester sat in the middle, and i sat on his right and Ryan on his left.

I firstly played the father's room, nothing weird really, he just sat on his bed, looking spaced out. I switched the cameras to the hall ones. Nothing. Back yard. Nothing. What is happening? Normally, there was supposed to be something or someone.

I fast-forwarded a little, but then i saw a little girl in front of our door.
I waited a little till i saw Chester getting out, i noticed he was talking to her, but i couldn't make up what they were saying.

R: That's her! You were right Chester.
C: I told you, now let's fast-forward a bit and see where she went.

I allowed Chester to fast-forward the footage as long as he needed it, till it showed him entering our room.

I: You don't need to look at the footage to know where i am.

We heard a soft voice coming from the doorway. Seeing the same girl from the footage.

R: Izabella! Oh god, i missed you so much!

As Ryan got up to go hug his sister, i looked at Chester. He had a sweet simple smile on his face. So cute.

As we watched the two siblings hug, we heard a deep voice saying something.

M: I see ur back from ur little trip.

_____________________

A/N

Hi 🧍‍♀️

600 words.