Free (Part 15)

//Parkers POV//

As we walked downstairs together, holding hands ofc. I could see Matthew coming down right behind us, i noticed he was looking at Chester.

Pised, i looked at him with a death stare, and he just rolled his eyes at me. Me and Chester went into the kitchen while Matthew went and sat on the couch.

Chester began making our breakfast, nothing special, just cereal with milk. (Idk bro🧍‍♀️)

As Chester began making our food, i just sat there, hugging him from behind, sometimes even planting kisses on him.

Every time i left a kiss of him, he would giggle softly, and that just made my heart explode.

I had no idea that my childhood best friend was going to turn out such a beautiful and kind man in the future.

And i also had no idea that he was gonna be with a asshole who treated him like shit.

But i am so happy that now he is my lover, and i can protect him from that bastard.

C: Parker, baby, the food is ready.
P: Ok, let's eat then.

I sat down while Chester put on the table 2 bowls.

P: Thank you, darling.
C: You're welcome. Let's eat.

As we ate, we just talked about stupid things and laughed at them. He's just so cute.

~ after they ate ~

//Chesters POV//

After we ate, i went to my room to dress up because Parker asked me if i wanted to go to the mall with him. He wanted to buy some clothes for him and he said that after that we were gonna go somewhere "special", as he said.

I picked out some clothes, nothing special, some beige pants and a white sweater with beige spots on it, that Parker bought for me.

As i was doing my hair in the mirror, i heard a knock on my door. Me, thinking it was Parker, i happily allowed him to enter.

But it wasn't Parker. It was Matthew.

C: What do you want?
M: I heard you're with Parker now, huh?
C: Yeah, you got a problem with that?
M: I just don't understand. What does he have that i don't?
C: Respect, and a lot of other things.
M: Yeah, yeah, i could have buyed you a lot of things. Anything you would have wanted.
C: You know, i don't care about what you could have done, but i wanna see what Parker can do. I know damn well he could treat me better than you could ever.
M: Yeah, yeah. You know you're just a toy to him. After some months, you'll be useless.

The room went silent after that. Is Matthew telling the truth? I mean, that's what happened every time.

P: Chester, baby, don't believe him.

I heard a voice coming from behind Matthew.

He slowly walked past Matthew and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

P: You know? I'm not like you, and i bet, i know how to treat someone, especially Chester. So i suggest you to politely fuck off.

Matthew gave Parker a death stare and just rolled his eyes and left the room.

Parker left a small kiss on my lips.

P: Don't listen to him.
C: I'm not
P: ok, let's go, darling.

He gave me a small smile, and i gave one in return.

After that, we just left the house.
I love him.

_________________

575 words