where is he? (part 32)

//Chesters POV//

I don't know where i am.. i think i'm in a room, tied up to a chair. the room is pitch black.. the only things i can see are some wires with some green liquid under my chair, that's all.
it is also so cold in here.
i could hear some voices around me. more like muffled screms and whispers.
then i heard a male voice saying something. i could only make out the words "woke up" and "gas."

Then i could hear a machine turning on. then clouds of some kind of smoke starded surrounding me.

i started getting dizzy..

where am i?

//Parkers POV//

where is he?

i have looked all around the house. all the rooms! the basement, the atic, even the parents' room! nothing. no trace of him.

im so fucking dumb by letting him go with that child, i should of fucking listened to him when he said that we should come here. and here we are!

K: come on! calm down.
P: how can i cald down when i don't know where he is!
K: he is somewhere around the house.
P: Kacy. not to be rude. but i searched this damn house to the attic all the way to the basement. if he were to be somewhere, i would have found him.
K: Did you search outside?
P: I searched the whole damn backyard.
K: Then, i don't know anything else to do. Have you tried.. uhm.. calling him?
P: His phone is in my pocket. he gave it to me before leaving the house.
K: Then, you are screwed my guy.
P: Come on! help me out here! will you?
K: How? you already said you searched all around the house, and the backyard. What am i supposed to do now?
P: I don't know either! God!

I sat down at the table. i started getting a headache.

L: Kacyy! Im not going out anymore! Avery canceled. she said it was something of her boyfriend or sum.
K: I thought you already left.
L: No, i didn't. anyway, what up with him?

she said, pointing at me.

K: This morron lost his bf, and now he's about to have a damn mental breakdown.
L: Did you show him the other side of-
K: Lyla! shut it!

..

P: You know where he is.. don't you?

__________________

410 words

sorry, it's so short! I will try and make the next chapter longer.