Perfect. (Part 16)

//Chesters POV//

We had a lot of fun today. We went to the mall to the park, and now, we're going to pay a visit to my family. Especially my aunt, of course.

Actually, she had this idea of a "family reunion" thing.
And if I'm not wrong, i didn't have such a great relationship with my family either.

I sighed and looked out the window, i didn't know how to tell them i broke up with Matthew.

P: Hey Ches, are you ok? You seem off.
C: Yeah, I'm fine.
P: Are you sure? Do you wanna go back home?
C: Yeah, I'm sure, don't worry.
P: ok, if you say so.

I gave him a small smile, and he gave me one in return.

Then i felt Parker take my hand and intervieded our fingers together.

P: If something is bothering you, please tell me.
C: I just don't know what to do.
P: What do you mean?
C:Well, i bet they are going to ask about Matthew. "How is he doing?"  "Why didn't he come with me?" And more stupid questions.
P: Why don't you just tell them that you guys broke up?
C: I can't.
P: At least try..
C: Parker, you don't know them like i do.
P: You don't need to get so fucking worked up for nothing. I just told you, damn.
C: Yeah, sorry.

After that, the car fell dead silent. I know i couldn't tell them, but i could i least try, Parker was right. And now i fell like a fucking coward for not listening to him.

After some minutes of driving in dead silence, Parker spoke up.

P: Listen, I'm sorry for screaming at you. I didn't have any reason to scream at you like that.
C: Don't worry, it's ok. I should have listened to you. Maybe i should try to tell them.
P: Ches, if you don't want to, you don't need to.
C: No, i want to. And after that, we'll kick Matthew out of our house.
P: Yes, of course, whatever you want.
C: i mean, he doesn't even pay rent. He doesn't buy groceries, nothing.
P: That is true.
C: Well, we are here.
P: Ok, let's go.
C: Wait

//Parkers POV//

I turned around to face him when i felt lips on top of mine, planting a sweet kiss.

C: There, now let's go.

I gave him a smile, and we both exited the car.
Walking up to the front porch, i knocked, and Chester aunt came out to greet us. (Her name is Jane)

J: Hello, guys. Chester, we need to talk. Come on in.

Chester gave me a worried and confused look as we both entered the house, we saw Chester uncle, his mother, and.. Matthew. Waiting for us in the living room.

__________________

475 words