Action (Part 7)

//Chesters POV//

I was in the living room, watching tv, when suddenly i saw Matthew storming into the room, grabbing my wrist hardly and pulling me into another room.

C: Ow! Let me go! What the fuck are you doing?!

After i said that, he pushed me into the wall behind me.

M: Listen to me. I don't like how close you are with Parker.
C: What do you mean?! Of course i am close to him! He's my best friend!
M: Oh Chester, you're so naive.

Then i hear Parker calling me from the living room.

P: Chester! Where are you?

I turned my heard towards Matthew as he grabbed my wrist.

C: Let me go. Can't you hear that Parker is looking for me?!
M: Do you think i care?
C: If you don't let me go, i swear to god i will call Parker here.
M: Oh Chester, just try darling.

P: What the hell is happening here?!

I fastly looked at the door, seeing Parker there, looking pised.

M: You're lucky that you're little boyfriend saved you.

After that he let me go and stormed off.

P: Chester, are you ok? Did he do something to you? Did he hurt you?
C: No, no, i'm ok.. he didn't do anything, don't worry.
P: Are you sure?
C: Yes, Parker. I'm ok.
P: If you say so. Anyway, wanna watch a movie?
C: Yeah, sure.

//Parkers POV//

I was really happy that Chester agreed to watch a movie with me, like, we haven't done that in a long time.

We walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. I took the remote in my hand and turned on the tv, then i opened Netflix.

P: What do you wanna watch?
C: Idk, maybe an action movie?
P: Sure, whatever you want.

After that, i started browsing Netflix for an action movie. After 5 or 6 minutes, i finally found a movie.

-1 hour later-

That was a pretty good movie, ngl it was actually kinda sad, tho.

I looked at Chester, seeing that he fell asleep, i chuckled and blushed a little, as i saw that he fell asleep with his head on my shoulder.

I decided that i should probably take him to bed.

I blushed as i took him in my arms, bridal style, and went upstairs to his room. I opened the door and went towards his bed, laying him down.

After that, i take a minute to admire him. He's so cute, my little cute boy.
I wanted to lay with him. But i was scared of what he would say in the morning when he would see that i am in his bed. But maybe i can wake up earlier than him? Yeah, that works.

I pulled up the covers and sat down in Chester's bed, right next to him. Not so long after that, i felt something on my chest. As i looked down, i was met by Chester's soft blonde hair.

I smiled as i wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling the blanket over the both of us. After that, i fell asleep.

//Matthews POV//

I was out to a bar with some friends, talking. But then, the relationship talking started. Ofc.

?: Yo Matthew, are you still together with, uh, that boy, forgot his name.
M: Nah, but bro, his "best friend" is taking him away from me.
?: And are you really gonna let him do that man?
M: Pff, no bro, of course not.
?: Then, what are you gonna do?
M: Take him back, of course.

A/N
Part 7 is out! Hope you enjoy 🫶