C h a p t e r 1 1

The next day I woke up and saw Mav nervously pacing back and forth in my room. Hmm strange.

"What's going on Mav?" I asked curiously.

"I-I need to tell you something."

"Okay, what is it? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no, no! It wasn't you it was me."

"It sounds like your breaking up with me." I tried.

"Okay I'm just going to say it." She said finally. "I had sex with your brother and now he's my boyfriend and I think I love him."

My jaw dropped and my eyes turned into saucers.

"You had sex with Jude?"

"I'm soooooo sorry JJ. I wish I could say that I feel horrible but I'd be lying. Do you hate me?"

It took me a little while to process all of this but I finally realized that it wasn't all that bad.

"No. I'm not mad. I'm actually really happy and I'm glad that you trust me enough to tell me the truth."

She let out a breath of relief and hugged me tightly.

"Thank goodness. I was so nervous."

"Well we need to get ready for school." I said before heading for the shower but then I remembered that I took one last night when Jesse brought me back home from that rave.

As soon as I arrived I hopped in my shower and started scrubbing my skin like a madwoman.

All of those dirty people dancing and bumping into me. I lost Jesse at least seven times. But overall it was fun.

When Maverick and I were done getting dressed we went downstairs and to my surprise Jude was preparing plates of breakfast.

"Oh hey sis. Who is this person?" He asked trying to play it off. "A friend of yours?"

"Jude. You can cut the act. Mav already told me about you guys doing the deed."

"Oh good." He said before walking over to Maverick and kissing her. "Good morning sunshine."

I can already feel my third wheel growing in.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

As I was walking down the school hallway I heard my name being called so of course I stopped and turned around.

Noah.

I quickly turned back around and continued to walk until he grabbed my hand which hurt because it was my burnt hand. I snatched away from him and held my hand close to my chest.

"Jasmine baby just talk to me." He begged.

"I don't have anything to say to you Noah."

"Okay. Well I'll do the talking. First of all, I'm sorry for even thinking that you would cheat on me. I feel like a douchebag. And I'm really really sorry about Joyce's party, I had way too much to drink and I wasn't thinking. I don't want to lose you Jasmine."

"Noah I-" I started before he cut me off.

"Jasmine Jhené Riley," He spoke loudly before dropping to his knees, attracting the attention of the one hundred students in the hall. "I, Noah Sebastian Knight, apologize for being the worst boyfriend ever. Will you please find it in your heart to forgive me?"

"If you get up and stop making a scene." I compromised.

He quickly stood up and picked me up along the way allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist.