C h a p t e r 1 6

This chapter is dedicated to Addiction_Overboard for being the groolest reader EVER ❤️ XD

Jasmine

When lunch ended I walked towards the locker room with a smile on my face.

I made three new friends. Friends who I can be myself around, friends who didn't have selfish motives to be my friend.

They invited me to sit at their table again tomorrow and I think I'm definitely going to.

I walked into Coach Davis's office and instead of finding him there eating his usual protein bar with a side of Muscle Milk, I found Noah.

"Hey what are you doing in here?" I asked him curiously.

"Waiting for you actually." He smiled.

"Why?"

"Coach asked me to."

"Why?"

Before he could tell me, Coach Davis came in and greeted us both before taking a seat at his desk.

"Riles, this upcoming week is going to be a really busy one because we're playing in the semifinals. So I'm going to be working you hard. Monday and Tuesday you're going to be in here checking the guys to make sure they have everything in order. Wednesday you take their pictures for the banners. Thursday you make the banner, and Friday is the game. We leave right after school to prepare at the stadium until it starts." He explained.

"Okay, I'll be prepared." I assured him.

"Also, you and Bauer will be introducing the guys as they enter and break through their banners."

"Each of them get their own banner?" I asked hoping his answer would be no because making thirty banners is not something I was up for.

"No, just the eleven starters. The other twenty will come out of the same banner."

"Okay, do you need me to do anything right now?"

"Do you have your swimsuit on?"

"No, it's in my bag."

"Okay, go get the posters out of the shed in the back of the locker room, there's a bathroom back there where you can change and a locker for you to put your clothes in. It's number 679. Then you can head to the parking lot and start setting up. Feel free to boss the guys around if you need to."

"Okay." I chuckled before walking out of his office and towards the locker room. When I got to the locker room I opened the door and all of the guys were shirtless with swimming trunks on.

Any normal girl would probably pass out at the sight but I had grown used to it.

I walked to the back where the bathroom was and locked the door behind myself. After changing into my bikini I put my belongings in the locker and walked to the shed to get the posters.

When I had the posters in hand I tried my hardest to cover my partially naked body since I'd lost my cover up at the beach when I was there.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

I know that voice.

Jesse.

I turned  towards his half naked frame in awe.

That is a sight I could never get used to.

"Miss me?" He smirked.

"Like crazy." I smiled.