C h a p t e r 2 1

Hey guys, I made some changes to the last chapter so I would recommend reading it over or else this chapter won't really make much sense. ENJOYYYYY

Oh and that's my parking spot at school, I did it myself. You guys likey?😉

Strange, weird, bizarre, odd.

All of those words describe how I feel walking towards the building with Noah holding my hand.

"So what are you doing after this is over? Do you want to come over?" He asked sweetly.

"I actually have a lot of homework and packing to do." I replied half truthfully. "Sorry."

"It's fine." He smiled at me. "So when is this thing over?"

"Two or three hours I think. Do you have to be somewhere?"

"Nowhere important." He said as we walked inside.

I looked around for my mom and found her sitting at a table with my aunt, uncle and cousins.

"Oh my heavens, Jazzy look at you!" My aunt exclaimed as she jumped out of her chair and hugged me. "You look so gorgeous!"

"Thank you Auntie Dawn." I smiled as I returned her hug.

"And who is this young man?" She questioned as she released me.

"Oh this is Noah. Noah this is my Aunt Dawn, my Uncle Austin, my cousins Aurelie and Audrey, my mom and my brother Jude."

"Hey." Noah greeted before pulling out a chair and sitting in between me and Rellie.

"I missed you so much Jazzy." She smiled as we hugged.

"I missed you too Rellie, it's been too long!" I beamed.

"He is so cute, is he your boyfriend?" She whispered in my ear.

"Um, yeah." I whispered back.

"So Jasmine, what grade are you in now?" My uncle Austin asked me from across the table.

"I'm in 12th." I replied.

"Are you still ice skating?"

"Yeah, I'm actually training a girl to be a figure skater too."

"You are?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, Violet." I replied.

"Jesse's little sister?"

"Yep, that's the one."

"Any extracurriculars?" My uncle questioned, changing the subject.

"Mhm, I manage the schools football team."

"What does that job consist of?" He asked interestedly.

"Everything from creating and organizing the guys' portfolios, to making their banners, to being the water and towel girl, to introducing them at the beginning of the games. I also have to make sure that they're academically eligible to play and I have to try my best to get them all at practice." I said.