C h a p t e r 1 3

Picture of Noah up top :) he's so beautiful.

Jasmine's POV

This morning I woke up in Jesse's arms which was amazing even though it was totally and completely wrong. So now that I was aware that last night wasn't a dream, I had to wake Jesse up to talk about it.

"Jesse." I spoke out as I tapped his chest repeatedly.

"Good morning." He smiled down at me as he struggled to keep his eyes open. "Let me take a wild guess, you want to talk about last night. Am I right?"

"Yeah." I confirmed. "We have to."

"Okay." He sighed. "Last night I kissed you."

"Why?"

"Because you caught me in a moment."

"Well after your 'moment', you kissed me again. Why?"

"Because after the first kiss I realized that I wanted more of you."

"Okay so what do we do from here?"

"Do you regret kissing me?" He asked simply.

"No." I blushed.

"Okay then." He said before kissing once again.

I wanted to stop kissing him, I truly did, but I just couldn't find it in myself to.

I felt guilty about the whole cheating on Noah thing but when I was with Jesse I forgot all about it.

After about ten minutes of us kissing passed, my alarm went off letting me know that it was time for me to get up and get ready for school.

"Jesse come on we have to get ready for school." I smiled as he continued to kiss me.

"Or we could ditch." He offered.

"No we cant, we ditched yesterday." I told him.

"Fine." I'll go get your clothes out of the dryer.

He pecked my lips and got out of the bed. As soon as he left me the guilt slapped me in the face like Maverick is when she finds out what a cheater I am.

Even though I hated the situation I put myself in, I didn't regret any of it. Before I could dwell about this anymore, Jesse came back in with my clothes in his hands.

I thanked him and he went into the bathroom to change. I quickly slid my jeans, t-shirt, and hoodie on before Jesse came back in. Time to talk again. Yay.

"So what exactly are we going to do about this?" I asked him.

"Well," He started before tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. "I still want us to be friends and I also like being with you like this. So I suggest that we keep doing what we're doing."

"But what if Noah finds out?"

"Are you going to tell him?"

"No."

"Then he won't find out. I won't let my hatred towards him get the best of me." He promised.

"Jesse I feel really bad about this." I admitted.

He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Do you still feel bad about it?"

"Feel bad about what?" I asked confusedly.

He laughed.

"Come on, let's go before we're late." He grabbed my hand and lead me down the stairs and out of the front door to his motorcycle.