Bio Oc

This was inspired by my friend go show love to him.
Puppet198463

Alex Jefferson or AJ for short really.

Age:14 years old

Personality:He is kind caring genuine type of person but is mainly emo basically but does like talk to people and still remain being an introvert/extra most of the time being that he has type of goofy but also chill energy typically called the nice calm guy but does have a hint of being sad or mopey or depressed a lot of times he'll express it to you by either talking about it but can cry by himself for how things went since he's had rough time yet can still be happy only for his up bringing throughout the world is traumatic but always remain positive the best way he can still have his mood swings also he is a fighter don't let his kindness take away from the fact he can still kick your butt pretty much.

Appearance/Style choice: He has mixed skin considering the fact he's Afro/hispanic just takes more of his father's looks. His hair can go from an Afro wavy like style to long straighten hair when using a curl iron to do it. His eye color is dark brown with a small hint of green, since this a cartoon style it's just black pupils. For his height wise is only 5'6 and weight is 130 compared to Lynn who can easily picks him up.  He is emo/grunge so he likes having on some black shirt with long sleeve stripes on it, above it is either a black Metallica or blue hoodie with a skull on it.

Likes: Playing Video games, watching anime, listens to emo and rock music. He is quite fond of playing some sports, skateboarding or bike rides a lot.

Dislikes: He doesn't like bullies at all who wouldn't he's been through it, being alone with his thoughts that sometimes be intrusive, his deadbeat father which is understandable who wouldn't like that man.

His house: It's similar to the loud family's but bigger with the color of dark grey on the outside. Now inside has seven rooms, four bathrooms, looking very rich/regular since his parents were loaded but humble at least his mom was compared to his selfish dad. He makes sure to take care of it when doing his little chore stuff like an adult.

Crush:#?!?142$&*