Turkey Tierney 

(Yes happy thanksgiving to you all btw this a made up one imma starting to do that now! Enjoy.)

Of course it was Thanksgiving Day, which means the louds had gotten prepared for the holiday as Lynn Sr whipped up a lot of food.

Last time it was with the Casagrandes, that time period was a little bit hellish at first but ended up making things right.

Now cutting to Lincoln talking to Clyde on his walkie talkie in his bedroom. While everyone else was getting ready for today but forgot one important thing.

Lincoln: Okay Clyde are you ready for thanksgiving?

Clyde: You bet Lincoln! My dads and I will be there soon.

Lincoln: Awesome—

Lynn Sr: Ahh! There's no Turkey?!

The girls: What?!

Alex come downstairs from his room as he overhears this too as Lynn Sr was freaking out a bit.

Rita comforts him in reassurance.

Rita: There there honey we could celebrate without a Turkey this year?

Lynn Sr: No Rita there has to be one out there! There has to be a Turkey frolicking around and just waiting to be cooked! How could be so blind?!

Cuts to a montage both Lynn Sr and Rita completely tired after looking out their kids leading up to thanksgiving.

He stayed in a little fetal position now having a little meltdown.

Lori: Sibling meeting!

The loud siblings head straight into Lori's bedroom as she uses her flip flop as a gavel.

Lori: Okay guys Dad's having a Turkey meltdown so we need to find a Turkey! Any ideas?

Lana: We could find one in the woods!

Lori: Any other ideas than that.

Leni: Ooo we should tots go look for Tommy at the mall!

Luna: Turkey Leni...

Luan: Oh boy I guess we're gonna a stuff time! Haha get it?

Everyone groans in annoyance.

Lisa: Perhaps I could create a turkey tracking—

Lori: No Lisa.

Lincoln: Why don't you guys stay here and comfort Dad while me, Alex, and Clyde go look for one.

Lori: Yeah we could do that but you guys better get a Turkey or Dad will probably never be the same again.

Lincoln salutes to his sisters as a sign of saying he got this as Alex joins in and the two run outside the house with enough money to find a Turkey.

The two see Clyde outside of Lincoln's house. They tell him about the change of plans and the trio began their journey for a Turkey.

Lincoln: Okay guys we should head to the supermarket first.

Clyde: Good thinking but I sure hope there's at least one Turkey in the meat section.

Alex: We can only pray.

They take their bikes to the supermarket as many people running through the frozen food aisle, some forgot about this thanksgiving day. So others were hungry for some turkeys.

The trio had to spent up and find a turkey somewhere around until eventually Alex found one but some crazed customers were eyeing him in anger, so he quickly runs off as fast as he can.