Making The Case

Lincoln's POV

Lincoln explains that all his sisters have won a number of awards and acknowledgements, like Lynn's soccer trophies, Lola's pageant crowns, Lisa's Junior Nobel Prize, and even Lily's won trophies by simply sucking her thumb. "And then there's me...I've tried everything to get into this case." Lincoln sighed feeling overshadowed by his sisters cutting to a montage of being in late at a foot race, joining a karate tournament which sent him to the hospital to participating in a pageant, he has failed every time. "But now I finally have my chance! The fifth grade video contest! Whoever's videos gets the most votes wins this beauty." He said with confidence breathing on the class case to make a heart around the trophy only for Clyde to wipe it off. "You really think you're going to win Lincoln?" "With what I have planned I'm sure a shoe in!" "You said the same thing about the cutie pie pageant?" Clyde mentions as the angered white haired boy says he was robbed. Lincoln then tells Clyde to grab his camera. Later at Lincoln's house, Clyde is filming Lincoln, who is covered in breathe mints, and attempts to skateboard into a kiddle pool full of soda, succeeds forming into a geyser with it. "That was amazing! You're right everyone going to vote for this." Clyde said with a excitement, but when they upload the video he gets no views at all. "Why isn't anyone voting for this?" Lincoln asked to which Clyde answers his question by showing a video called Hamstercam that's got 50 votes. "What's so great about a dumb hamster?." Lincoln said in annoyance which offends Geo but then states that he's awesome. A comment appears asking him to check out Lincoln's sister's website. They click the link to see his sister's website. "50,000 followers! Clyde do you know what this means?" He asked his best friend with an excited smile. "People waste a lot of time on the internet?" "No it means Luan can help us win the video contest." Upstairs, in her room, Luan examines the video, but doesn't think it's good. "Sorry Lincoln stunts are so last year. If you wanna win the contest, you'll have to make funny videos." Luan stated to her little and only brother. "Well how do I make those?" He asked her in curiosity to which she tells him to follow her number one rule. "Keep your camera on at all times, because you'll never know once you strike comedy gold! Like this." Luna explained to Lincoln turning her camera to Clyde who is picking his nose, to which he asked in embarrassment tone to delete it and she happily does so letting him that she would never post it without his permission. "Besides I said comedy gold not digging for gold! Hahaha" Luna joked at them.

Third Person's POV

Outside, Lincoln and Clyde are trying to find humorous stuff to film. "We've had the camera on all day. Where exactly is this comedy gold?" Lincoln asked in questioning for his best buddy's answers, to which Clyde apologizes letting him that he spotted Lynn bouncing a soccer ball on her head while unaware about the rake that will cause escalating mishaps which ends up happening. "That was hilarious!" Lincoln said in astonishing way. "Let's go upload it this is gonna get a ton of votes." Clyde said only to get pulled back to the bush by Lincoln, who feels unsure if it'll be enough to beat hamstercam until he gets an idea. "If we start comedy with one sister? With ten we'll comedy fort knocks!" He said before the two laugh manically crouching in the bushes. A montage plays of the duo, filming Lincoln's sisters doing embarrassing and funny things. Once they make fun of his sisters, he regret this. "You can't get pulverized Lincoln. I'll never be able to find another best friend." Clyde said in concern as for Lincoln who doesn't seem worried at all. He telling him when he wins the trophy, he'll just delete it afterwards only for Clyde to give him one last hug just incase he does end up getting pulverized into oblivion. Unfortunately Lincoln opens the door, he reveals his sisters standing irrationally enraged, that Lincoln embarrassed them and he explains that all her ever wanted was to have a trophy like the girls. "You think you deserve a trophy for that bro?" Luna questioned him to which he felt bad expressing his honesty. "No...I don't deserve it. Look I'll delete the video!" Lucy chimes in with her own monotone words. "Too late Lincoln, the damage has already been done." With Lynn also expressing her anger towards him felt like a fool, Lucy feeling like a freak, and Lori being made fun of for farting then tries to use her shoes as an excuse which fails. "Lori! I'm sorry wait!!" He tries to apologize to his sisters but they all disown him, and pretend to get rid of their brother. "How Am I going to fix this...welp goodbye trophy.." he said to himself and immediately deletes the viral video. "Well hamstercam...looks like you win. I guess it's not hard for anyone to have the camera on them all the time." He said in defeat watching the hamster fall off the wheel and then decides to walk outside his house sitting down on his front porch where notices a noise coming from across the street it was his neighbor's house. Lincoln sees this boy who seemed to be around Lynn's age literally kicked out of his own home by his dad with a camera from what it seems to being broken. "Huh I wonder if he's going through the same? Maybe I should go talk to him." Lincoln said calmly towards the audience then walks over to him.