Sleuth or Consequences

Lincoln was all dressed up in his ace savy uniform, he wanted to go the comic book convention soon enough as he called in one eyed Jack to get ready so they could meet up at the convention.

Lincoln: Roger that! I'll see you at 4 o'clock when it's time to deal out some Justice! *he pulled out two cards as the rest fell on the floor* Dang it.

The girls would laugh at him right in his face. But Lincoln didn't care as he loves to read comics no matter what, Alex on the other hand would applaud him being a good friend.

Lincoln: Harsh right? But you know what it doesn't even bother me with ten opinionated sisters you got to have tough skin. Your insults are like the wind beneath my cape! They only lift me higher! Now if you'll excuse me I have some guy liner to apply.

Lincoln would open the bathroom and upon revealing that the toilet was clogged again, so the blame was shifted to him. While Lola went to tell Dad about it like usual as a montage played of him actually flushing stuff down the toilet and gets clogged.

Lincoln: All true but this time it's not me I swear.

Lynn Sr: Welp there goes my Saturday...

Lana: Forget that pitiful plunger dad. This is a class five clog your gonna need big Bertha!

Lynn Sr: Well Mr flush my CD's down the can I assume this was your doing?

Lincoln: No Dad for real it was not me!

Lynn Sr: Well somebody did it toilets don't just clog themselves! So until one of you fesses up everyone's grounded.

Alex: Even me? *pops out the attic door with surprise look*

Lynn Sr: No no except you..you'd never clog the toilet. So you're all good.

Alex: Oh thank god! But sorry everyone...*goes back into his room*

Lincoln: But Dad I can't be grounded the convention is in a few hours and I gotta get my ace savy comic signed!

Lynn Sr: Until I know who did the crime your all doing the time.

Lincoln: Nooo!! *the rest of his sisters argue as background noise*

Lana: Big Bertha coming through. *walks past Lincoln and so does Lynn Sr to the bathroom*

Lincoln: Well I'm not doing the time for this crime. I'll figure out who the real clogger is Ace Savy style! *pulls out four cards but a few fall again* Dang it.

Lincoln would place a few cards down that reveal his sisters except Alex since he knows his friend wouldn't have done it, so he thought about who could be the perp until he was spooked by Lucy.

Lucy: It might have a tip for you..

Lincoln: Wait why do you wanna help?

Lucy: I don't care about being grounded my life is just an endless mental prison anyway but it's not fair that you have to miss your thing.

Lincoln: Thank you. So what do you got?

Lucy: Lynn's has been eating spicy meatball subs for ten days straight. You know what that does to your digestive system?

Lincoln: That's disgusting but also a lead, I like your instincts kid. Wanna team up?

Lucy: Sure I got nothing else to do besides bare the weight of the world on my shoulders.

Lincoln: Righttt...

Now cutting to Lynn was about to chow down on her meatball sub but was then stopped by a flashing light in her face, this would annoy her for starters.