The Bloodbath

Dozens of tributes stood on their podiums, silently waiting for the signal. As they glanced at one another, their feeling of unease only seemed to grow. Some were scared of what was about to come. Others were ready for battle. However, all of them were filled with anxiety as they waited for the signal. Seeing so many unfamiliar, hostile faces would be enough to put anyone on edge.

Then, it happened. The horn sounded, and the games began.

Mega Man was the first to reach the Cornucopia. Inside, he found several upgrades that could be used to enhance his Mega Buster. He stuffed them all into a bag before retreating into the woods.

Scorpion hid out in the Cornucopia, hoping to gather as many resources as possible without fear of interruption.

Sans, Sonic, and Ryu decided to form a temporary alliance to gain more resources. Afterwards, they split their supplies evenly amongst themselves and ran away in separate directions.

The Neighbor found a bag full of explosives, guns, ammo, TNT, food, fresh water, first aid kits, and a few tents. Next to it was a pile of dull bear traps. Being the intelligent man he was, the Neighbor decided to take as many bear traps as possible.

Henry Stickmin and Mario both grabbed a hold of the same bag. Without a second's hesitation, Mario gave a swift uppercut, causing Henry to go flying back as gold coins flew out of his face. The plumber followed it up by throwing several fireballs. Henry immediately jumped to his feet and ran away as quickly as he could.

Master Chief, the Dragonborn, Johnny Gat, and Kratos all shared their resources before leaving the Cornucopia.

During all the commotion, everyone else ran away.