Night Five

Scorpion and Mario hung out around a campfire. They traded off stories about each other (with Mario learning a lot more about his revenant ally than he ever wanted to). While they were talking, Siegfried collapsed from exhaustion, drifting off into a nightmare-fueled slumber.

Johnny Gat received fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Sonic re-cooked his chili dogs before putting his fire out. An unexplainable giddiness filled his body as he reminisced on how he slaughtered Henry all by himself. For some reason, it was causing him to smile from ear to ear. Maybe winning this thing wouldn't be so bad after all.

Lucio stayed up all night. He didn't know what killed Sans, but the image of the skeleton's head hanging off the top of a sharpened stick was giving him horrific flashbacks to his childhood.

Vault Dweller kept waking up in the middle of the night because of some strange noises. The weird part was that every time he woke up, it got louder. Eventually, he grabbed his shotgun and looked around wildly.

That's when he heard it. A gentle tune was echoing off the trees. There was a sound like heavy footsteps, and he knew his fate was sealed. The last thing he ever heard was Freddy's unnerving laughter coming from right behind him.