Night Four

Lucio ran into Henry Stickmin. He pulled out his sword, ready for a fight, but he never got the chance. Henry started doing a very strange dance in front of him. For a moment, he looked around, making sure that this wasn't some sort of trap. Then, he joined in the strange ritual.

Siegfried fended Sans, Mario, and the Vault Dweller away from his camp.

Master Chief somehow managed to step in one of the Neighbor's very obvious bear traps. He died from blood loss several hours later.

Sonic steered clear from Freddy's camp. It was becoming quite apparent that making friends with the animatronic was perhaps not the best move.

Johnny Gat and Scorpion talked about the tributes still alive.

In the middle of a clearing, Kratos, Yandere-Chan, Cuphead, and Imposter all faced each other. They all knew what was about to happen next. The question was, who would attack first?

The answer was, of course, Kratos. The Spartan warrior threw the Blades of Exile at Yandere-Chan, since she posed the biggest threat. The anime schoolgirl elegantly dodged every single attack that Kratos tried to land.

Meanwhile, Cuphead began firing his peashooter at the Imposter. He ducked as a knife was thrown at his head, followed by another and another, until finally, he saw it. One of the blades glowed bright pink as it flew towards him. Cuphead parried the attack, sending it flying back towards its sender. The Imposter's eye/shield shattered as he fell to the ground.

While this was going on, Yandere-Chan managed to stab Kratos in the abdomen with a particularly sharp branch that was lying on the ground. The warrior's old scar opened with a searing pain that caused him to cry out in agony.

Enraged, Kratos kicked Yandere-Chan into a tree before swapping his current weapons for the Claws of Hades. The Ghost of Sparta threw the cursed weapons at Yandere-Chan... only for nothing to happen. Confused, he tried slashing at her again and again, but it didn't work.

"Idiot. Don't you know? Those blades only hurt people who have a soul."

As if on cue, dozens of clawed hands burst out from the ground, grabbing Kratos by the shoulders, arms, and legs. The God of War flailed about helplessly, but it was too late. His body was swallowed up by the earth, never to be seen again.

Yandere-Chan smirked to herself as she turned towards her final opponent. After all, what was a little cup going to do?

She immediately regretted thinking that. Cuphead jumped into the air and shot out a beam of liquid energy from the top of his head, disintegrating the sadistic yandere.

Cuphead jumped for joy. He had won! His whole body was filled to the brim with excitement. He couldn't wait to get back home and tell Mugman and Elder Kettle what ha-

BANG!

Imposter shot the young cup in the back of the head, finally finishing him off. Then, he fell to the ground, dead.

Red was the Imposter.

0 Imposters remaining.