Night One

Scorpion cooked a fine dinner before putting the flames out. He climbed a tree and laid down on one of its branches. As sleep slowly overcame him, he began quietly singing one of the lullabies he would sing to Satoshi right before bed. Eventually, he drifted away into a dreamless slumber.

Siegfried slept comfortably next to a raging campfire.

The Vault Dweller, Sans, and Monika cheerfully sang songs together. However, Monika was distracted. She could not shake away the horrors that she had stumbled upon earlier that day, but at the same time, she wanted to ignore it. She had the oddest feeling that, if she thought too much about what she found, something horrible would happen.

Jonesy let Cuphead into his fort for the night. They chatted for a while before going to bed. Jonsey was surprised by Cuphead's weird, dark history.

Sonic, Mario, Lucio, Mega Man, and Yandere-Chan all slept in shifts. During Yandere-Chan's turn to keep vigil, her eyes never drifted from Lucio's rising and falling chest as he snored loudly. She knew that he would be hers. He had no choice.

Ryu and Johnny Gat ran into each other but decided to truce for the night.

Henry Stickmin received a package from Charles. He grinned before eagerly tearing into the box. Inside was a block of cheese. Henry devoured it with great gusto before falling asleep, using the box as his pillow.

Ezio Auditore attempted to start a fire but had no luck.

The Neighbor set up all of his bear traps in comically obvious locations. There was no way that anyone could see it coming.

Freddy Fazbear powered himself off. In his sleep, he accidentally started playing Toreador March, alarming several nearby tributes.

Steve managed to create an entire two-story house with a functioning enchantment table, archery, swimming pool, and almost a hundred chests scattered all throughout. Instead of sleeping in his king-sized bed with a dozen pillows and beautiful silk sheets, he decided to put on his armor and stare out the window. He could not rest while there were tributes nearby.

Dragonborn and Master Chief decided to call it a truce for the night.

As Kratos catered to a few injuries he sustained during the day, a very timid Bendy walked over to him. At first, the God of War assumed that the demon had finally come to battle. However, while he reached for his blades, Bendy went over to a particularly deep gash on his leg. The demon pulled out a small can of ink and poured it onto the wound.

Kratos grabbed Bendy by the throat, slamming him against a nearby tree.

"You cannot deceive me with these tricks, Hades! I will tear apart any demon or monster you send to torment me. No matter what you do, I will have my revenge!"

However, what Kratos quickly realized shocked him to the core. His leg had completely healed! The ink had somehow managed to fix his wound.

Kratos looked at the creature in a new light. Shaking his head, he dropped Bendy.

"Get away from my camp, monster. Leave before I change my mind."

Dejected, Bendy walked away from the God of War. Once he was far enough away, he sat down on a log and ate some bacon soup. It did nothing to mend his broken heart.

Suddenly, the Imposter jumped out of a vent right in front of Bendy. The two of them looked at each other for a moment, neither one sure what to say. Then, the Imposter nodded and ran off into the woods.