Day One

Ezio Auditore spent the whole day picking out herbs on the off chance that he would need to create some sort of homemade medicine.

Henry Stickmin laid down in a field of grass and gazed at the clouds. He thought about Charlie and Ellie. Just the mere thought of them made him homesick.

The Dragonborn plucked some fruit from a tree.

Scorpion managed to spear some fish in a nearby river using his kunai. He would later use his fire powers to cook the fish before having a hearty lunch.

Steve knocked down a few trees. Using the wood to create a crafting table, he placed several sticks and strings of web together. What lay before him only a few seconds later was a fully operational fishing rod. Then, he proceeded to fish.

Johnny Gat, Sans, Vault Dweller, and Siegfried all worked together to completely ransack the Neighbor's camp while he was out hunting.

Sonic received warm chili dogs from an unknown sponsor.

Yandere-Chan received fresh water from a unknown simp.

Ryu meditated throughout the entire day, struggling to control the Satsui No Hado. He could hear the demon calling him. No doubt Akuma was waiting for him to cave in. Ryu would not let that happen.

Mega Man and Cuphead got into a firefight. While Mega Man had several powerful weapons at his disposal, Cuphead was very fast and somehow managed to parry some of the attacks back at him. Badly beaten (mostly by his own gun), Mega Man stood in a dazed state for a moment. This gave Cuphead plenty of time to flee.

While setting up his camp, Kratos quickly became aware of an unwelcome presence. He pulled out the Blades of Exile, ready for a battle to the bitter end. What he saw instead both surprised and confused him. There was Bendy, a very dapper-looking cartoonish character. The ink creature stuck his hand out for Kratos to shake. Instead, the God of War swung his blades, missing the demon's head by inches. Immediately, Bendy ran back the way he came, leaving Kratos even more confused than before.

Agent Jonesy tripped over a log while running away from Lucio. He rolled all the way down the hill, eventually reaching the edge of a cliff that dropped down to a mass of jagged, pointy rocks. Fortunately, Jonsey only suffered a sprained ankle, but he began to wonder how long his luck would last.

Freddy chased Mario all throughout the Arena before the plumber managed to outmaneuver him by performing a wall-jump off of a tree and landing on top of a ledge that the animatronic could not reach from the ground.

While running away from Master Chief, the Imposter became aware of something strange in the ground. He paused and ripped off what appeared to be a strange sort of carpet that was covered in highly realistic grass. Beneath it was a small vent. With a single kick, he managed to knock it open, and before Master Chief could catch up, the Imposter jumped into the vent and slammed it shut behind him.