Night Two

The Neighbor spent the whole night in the trees, spying on his bear traps with a pair of binoculars.

Master Chief decided to allow Ryu and Sans access into his fortified base, since neither of them appeared to pose any serious threat. Sans immediately drank all of the ketchup in the refrigerator and passed out on the couch. Meanwhile, Ryu and Master Chief discussed the games and who might win.

Imposter attempted (and failed) to sabotage Freddy's inner mechanisms while Kratos and Lucio recounted, in glorious detail, stories of their greatest kills.

Yandere-Chan received medical supplies from an unknown simp. She used this to heal her wounds that she had sustained from Siegfried. She also found a comfortable hiding spot that she could spy on Lucio from.

Henry Stickmin continued dancing until very late into the night.

Siegfried and Johnny Gat had a friendly sparring match. Though the latter was very skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Siegfried had the advantage in strength, size, and armor. The two of them laughed off the battle and decided to sleep in shifts.

Jonesy thought about what kind of dance would be appropriate to perform once he had won.

Steve, Sonic, and Cuphead ran into each other but decided to call it a truce for the night.

Vault Dweller didn't sleep a wink, as he was too busy still trying to hide from a relentless Scorpion.

Ezio Auditore and the Dragonborn decided to pair up for the night.

Mario discovered Bendy feasting upon Monika's remains next to the lake. Swallowing his fear, he forced his body into a fighting position. The demon paused his noisy chewing to sniff the air.

He turned towards Mario, brandishing a grin that almost made the plumber want to run home crying for his mama. Instead, the Mushroom Kingdom's brave hero stood his ground, sealing his eyes shut.

Bendy charged towards Mario on all fours. Right before the creature could reach him, Mario opened his eyes and shot an enormous fireball at Bendy.

The ink demon quickly melted into a large puddle of black goo. With a satisfied smile, the victorious plumber walked back towards the safety of the Arena's dense forest.