Day Two

Master Chief spent hours creating a camp for himself that was surrounded on all corners by hidden traps. One wrong move, and anyone trying to breach his defenses would be blown to smithereens.

Cuphead somehow managed to sleep throughout the entire day.

Mario received a package full of power-ups from an unknown sponsor.

The Neighbor decided to travel to higher ground after having his camp raided the day before.

Steve spent the entire day in his mansion of a house. Most of the time was spent either practicing archery or trying to understand the language written in the enchantment tables.

Mega Man walked through the woods for the better part of two hours. Just as he was about to take a break, two chained blades came flying out from the trees. With a single swipe, the Blades of Exile decapitated the android. Kratos grimaced down at the head before crushing it under his heel.

The Dragonborn spent hours on end standing perfectly still. Nothing seemed to faze him, as he stared blankly off into the distance.

Sans discovered a cave. Being the bag of lazybones he was, he immediately took a nap right next to the entrance.

Johnny Gat received a couple of SMGs from an unknown sponsor.

Henry Stickmin paused for a moment in the middle of a clearing. He looked around to make sure no one was watching. Then, he pulled out a boombox and started doing a ridiculous dance. Occasionally, one of the other tributes would stumble across this odd scene and start dancing with him for a bit.

Lucio explored the Arena.

Jonesy found a chest. He excitedly lifted open the lid, hoping for some shield potions but instead was greeted by: a few arrows, a couple of bandages, a revolver, and the wrong kind of ammo.

Freddy and Sonic created a temporary truce. Together, they searched the Arena for other tributes.

Ryu meditated underneath a waterfall. The cool water was a small relief from the terrifying circumstances that he had found himself in. However, he quickly became aware of very soft footsteps quickly approaching him.

Ezio Auditore leapt down from the trees, aiming for a fatal blow, but Ryu rolled to the side at the last second. As the assassin's hidden blade became caught in between a couple of rocks at the bottom of the river, Ryu unleashed a flurry of kicks, punches, and jabs to the face.

Once he managed to detach the contraption from his wrist, Ezio threw a smoke bomb on the ground before fleeing into the woods.

Yandere-Chan injured her leg while running away from Siegfried.

The Vault Dweller broke his ankle while trying to escape a very pissed off Scorpion.

The Imposter found a damaged tablet lying on the ground near a tree. Though it was broken, he still decided to hold on to it, if for no other reason than to mess around with the parts.

Bendy dangled his feet in the lake for a bit, his heart still weighed down by Kratos's rejection of his hospitality. Suddenly, he became aware of something drifting in on the surface of the water. It seemed to be a bottle of ink.

At first, he was confused. Who in their right mind would throw away a perfectly good bottle of ink? It was even filled to the brim! His confusion quickly turned into curiosity. He grabbed the bottle. It didn't have any brand on it, nor did it have any label whatsoever. Now completely intrigued, he took a small sip of the dark liquid.

The effects were instantaneous. Long claws erupted from his cartoonish, gloved hands. His beaming smile was replaced by a fanged grin. As he continued to grow taller and bulkier, Bendy was filled by an emotion he had never known before. His blackened heart was consumed by rage.

Monika took a stroll over to the lake. It was overwhelmingly hot, and she felt like being near a large body of water. Plus, she reasoned that it might even be a place where potential secrets would be stored.

What she wasn't counting on was that someone already knew that she had tried unraveling the mysteries of the Arena. That special someone put in a secret measure to ensure that she would not survive to tell what she had learned.

Before she could even reach the riverbank, an enraged Bendy hoisted her up in his long arms and tore her body in half. He grinned from ear to non-existent ear. That feeling of power was something that he could easily get used to.