LIFE ARC SERIES

LIFE ARC SERIES LESSON #1

"

You don't have to force yourself to be happy. You don't have to force yourself to love. You don't even have to force yourself to accept things when you still don't want to. But at least force yourself to live; not because you have to live to support others but because you have to live for yourself. We will always be in never-ending agony, it will never end... but at least if you are gentler to yourself you might learn that it is good after all: you against the world.

The past is the past, one thing you cannot change. The future is yet to unfold, a thing you cannot make sure to happen. When your past has already taken most from you to the point where you don't want to see and meet the future, I know you run away... but the only thing you can control is your present. We have to live the present in order for us to change things on how it used to be so we can be near the future we ought to see.

The past is already part of ourself... but the present will always come... so live. Just live. So you can live, and one day all the heartaches and sad moments will turn into a memory you behold so dearly. So your once agony will be a proud moment of yours.

"

- ZEHEA