Chapter 4

Y/n was happy about her mother's upcoming wedding to Mr. Kim, but she couldn't help but miss her baby and him.

Mr. Kim: "What are you thinking, Yn?"

Y/n: "Nothing, Mr. Kim."

Mrs. Park: "So, you all will go shopping for our wedding."

Han: "N-"

Chan: "Sure, Mrs. Park."

The next morning, Y/n woke up, went about her morning routine, and headed to the gym. After her workout, she returned and got ready for the day.

(Y/n and Mrs. Park had moved to Mr. Kim's mansion.)

Y/n: "Good morning, Mom and Mr. Kim."

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Park: "Good morning, Y/n."

Y/n: "Where are the others?"

Mrs. Park: "Jin and Jisoo are cooking, Chan, Minho, Changbin, Seungmin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and J-Hope are in the gym."

Y/n: "And the maknaes?"

Mr. Kim: "The maknaes are sleeping, and Mm is in the living room watching TV."

Y/n: "Okay, I'm going to Mm."

In the living room, Mamamoo was engrossed in watching TV when Y/n walked in.

Y/n: "What are you wat- You're also watching 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians?'"

Solar: "Yeah, can't you see?"

Y/n: "I can see, but I like Kendall's athleticism, Kylie's makeup, Kim's..."

Mamamoo: "We do too."

Y/n: "You all are interesting. Can we be friends? I want to get to know you better."

Mamamoo couldn't decide so quickly, considering they didn't know Y/n well. What if she was untrustworthy?

Y/n: "Don't worry, I'm not a cheater or a betrayer. Don't trust the voices inside your head."

Hwasa: "You can read mInds"

Y/n: "Yeah."

This revelation was met with laughter.

Y/n then proposed a prank involving the maknaes of BTS, Stray Kids, and Blackpink.

Y/n: "So, you go to Stray Kids' maknaes, and I'll go to BTS' maknaes. We'll all meet at Blackpink's maknaes' room and splash cold water on them to wake them up."

Mamamoo agreed to the plan, and Y/n executed it flawlessly.

After a hilarious wake-up call, the maknaes were in shock, shouting and struggling.

Y/n: "Run."

They heard what BTS' maknaes were saying:

Jennie: "I'm gonna die. God, save me."

Rosie: "Ice, ice igloo. I'm too young to die."

Lisa: "So cold, water!"

Y/n and Mamamoo pretended like nothing happened, trying not to laugh.

Jennie: "It was you, wasn't it?

"Y/n: "narrrr"

"Solar: "I like the British accent.

Y/n: "Thank you."

Lisa took a bottle of water from the table and splashed Solar, but Solar dodged and the water hit JK instead. JK retaliated, and the playful water fight escalated.

Jin: "Yah, my beautiful face! Wait there, Yn, don't you dare to move."

Y/n: "Sorry, not sorry."

Jisoo: "That's my line."

Yn and Mamamoo started running to the garden, and it wasn't long before BTS, Blackpink, and Stray Kids joined in.

Y/n: "Ready? One, two, three!"

Water balloons filled the air as Yn and Mamamoo unleashed their watery onslaught.

Laughter and smiles filled the scene, and even though Y/n was known for her cold demeanor, she made everyone laugh.

The maids and bodyguards watched, amused by the scene. They thought, "Even though Y/n is usually cold, she can make everyone laugh.

???: "What's happening here?"

TO BE COUNTINUED

Hello bears 🐻🐻🐻
I know it is so long to update I am sorry my school started and I was busy in tuition and homework so I guess so I will update in Sunday's because some Saturdays I have school so I guess that is it so byee 🐼🐼

- Author P