III. THREE

Kiss Kiss fall in love

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

     Kyoya sat us down at a random table. I thought of soloing this whole host shit until I remembered I'm horrible with other people. Plus, I think we're a pretty good duo. A bunch of ladies sat down with us, over time some left and others came in. They could tell we were nervous but still decided to check us out...they're really sweet wow.

     We were really engaged in conversation until one girl spoke up, "So why did you join the Host Club?"

     'Oh that's the million dollar question--'

     Haruhi mumbled up a bullshit response about our family and our struggles and how we desperately need the host club--which isn't wrong i guess.

     Another girl gasped, "I see, your mother was sick and passed away ten years ago. Who does the chores around the house?"

     "Oh, I do them myself. My mother taught me. She was an amazing cook, and when she went to the hospital, she left me all kinds of great recipes. It was fun to create each dish, especially when they turned out well, and it made me happy to see Y/N and dad enjoy it. I've had a hard childhood, but the three of us have managed to make it through okay."

     "Haru i has been taking care of me ever since our mother passed away, we may be the same age but Haru is millions of lightyears away from me." I whispered to the girls, Haruhi avoided their glance and turned into a murmuring mess.

     She placed a hand on my head and roughed up my hair a bit, "Y/N's been a big help as well...even when they're sick, he... never fails to lend a helping hand, even when they're sick all the time..."

     "Sick? Like right now--" A girl was going to get up but Haruhi quickly grabbed her hand. Assuring her back to the couch.

     "It's not contagious, it's...the same illness my mother had. I was lucky that it had skipped me, but Y/N started showing signs only a few years ago." She explained as a bunch of girls started to sob.

     'So... that's what's wrong with me... the condition was unknown to us...Oh, please tell me I wont die...'

     They wished for me to get better and offered to give me as much chicken noodle soup as they could get their hands on. I waved them off with a smile. "I don't need any medicine as long as i get to see you ladies, i feel myself getting better already just by sitting here!"

     "So uh..." the same girl looked bashful, probably guilt sinking in. "I-Is it okay if tomorrow... We request to sit with you again?"

     "Yeah, we'll really appreciate that ladies."

     I agreed with Haruhi, "Please continue to send us your support!"

    "Haruhi, Y/N! Come here for a minute." Tamaki shouted at us, we looked back and forth between the two of us.