VII. SEVEN

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

It was a regular Wednesday afternoon--well as regular as it gets actually. We were sitting at our usual spots, wearing these beautiful traditional Japanese clothing. The twins boasted that all of the clothing was designed by their mothers.

Which actually is kutos to her, these outfits actually fucking ate.

It was nice for a while before Kyouya came up behind us and said, "Do not take lightly the rental fee for that kimono either"

"Please don't hang me by my neck for wearing this—" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just saying." He grinned at me, "don't cough in it and there won't be an issue."

He's such an ass. I scolded him under my breath and went to hang out with the twins. Actually, I hung over their couch as they argued with Kyouya about making profit off their likeness ...which I kinda agree with.

"N/N-chan, N/N-chan!" I flipped my head to honey who was absolutely in a sobbing mess. "I lost one of my straw sandals."

"How?? Weren't you wearing them just now?" I laughed softly at this. Even though he's lightyears older than me, he's so in touch with his childish side.

Mori came up and sighed, slipping straw sandals onto the smallest foot. " Mitsukuni."

"Takashi..."

"You dropped it over there.—" Mori couldn't even finish before being engulfed in a hug by Honey. Action:

"Takashi~!"

This actually got all the girls swooning over their relationship. Haruhi who was standing next to me on a pillar sighed, she walked away but not before telling me.

"Tear-shedding acts sure are popular these days... How does everyone cry so easily?"

While walking backwards, Haruhi accidentally bumped into Hikaru. A small vial of high quality fake tears drops out of Hikaru's sleeve.

"They're cheating!" I called out to them.

Before Hikaru could pick it up, she swooped down and grabbed it. "Because of this?!" Kaoru explained how eye drops are the most common practice in host clubs. That 'women are suckers for tearful eyes.' Haruhi sighed, "That's so cheap!"

I watched now that , TAMAKI, out of everybody, joined in the conversation. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a...familiar face among the crowd.

"Ah... Tamaki?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

The attention shifts onto Renge, who was at the club's entrance. Hovering behind a pillar.

"Oh, aren't you a new face, our humble guest?" The twins ask as they move closer to Renge.

"What's the matter?"

"Come on in."

"Just watching is boring."

"Umm...uhhhh" I heard her voice ring out, it was raspy but in a calming way. The rest of the club slowly trailed behind the twins. Interested in our new member but also giving the girl some space.

Well, all of us but Tamaki.

Tamaki eagerly pushed aside the twins at the chance to witness the newcomer. "Now there, I've always told you guys to be courteous to first timers. Come, do not be afraid, princess. Welcome to the Ouran Host Club."

"N..." she stumbled.

"N...?"

Renge slaps Tamaki across the face. With full force, his body flings across the room. Everybody jumped at that, "No! Don't touch me, you phony!!"