II. TWO

"What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know

"What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know."
Tamaki Suou

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

     They quickly shoved us into the kitchen. They showed us what to prepare, what to serve and how to do it correctly. I tried my best to follow their instructions but honestly it was too much for me..

     I watched Tamaki serve his clients and i honestly wanted to barf. I let Haruhi take one side of the room and I took the other, I couldn't help hearing all of the fake flirting.

     Somehow I could still hear them from the other side of the room, "Um, Tamaki, what's your favorite song?"

     "What song? Hmm... The one that reminds me of you, of course." I barfed. I bet if she gave him literal garbage, he'll eat it up so badly...it's nice but it's also kinda concerning..

     Hopefully one of these girls poisoned him...

     "I've recently heard the Host Club is keeping two little kittens without a pedigree." a female voice rang out--'who's talking shit about me?'

     "I don't know if I'd call them that." Tamaki looked around for us, and Haruhi waved me over. I stuck up the middle finger and continued attending mori and honey.

     I put down some cakes for the girls, one of them even asked for me to pour them tea. I hate being treated like a fucking dog, does it look like i have a tail? She giggled a little as i got close, i poured her a drink and said "At your service, m'lady,"

     'Be proud of me tamaki, i'm doing this maid shit for you--'

     "Wow! Tamaki should really make you a host, you've got skill!" Honey held up a slice of cake for me, I think he's trying to give it to me. We got distracted when a small group started to form around Tamaki. "Whats going on over there N/N-Chan?"

     "You don't want to know--" I sighed as there was a gasp. We turned around to Tamaki standing over the crowd and started shouting like crazy, holding up...instant coffee? God this anime.

     "No, I'll keep it! I'm going to give it a try... I will drink this coffee!" The crowd started to loudly applaud, I could only watch in shock. They shoved the coffee into my sister's hands and barked orders. "Alright Haruhi, get over here and make me some of this commoners' coffee."

     "I hate all these damn rich people." I picked up the coffee maker and made my way over to the blank table. Passing by tamaki, I felt someone stare daggers into my back.

     "Oh Tamaki, now you're taking the joke too far. Your palate won't be able to stomach that crap. You don't have to drink it just because he bought it. Just have the other one return it for you." A female voice murmured, I paused in tracks, haruhi noticed.