VIII. EIGHT

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

    It was the next day after the one who shall not be name showed up to the club room. Everyone was in preparation to open up the club doors in just a few hours.

    Well, everybody except me. Even though I feel a lot better from the party, Haruhi doesn't want me to use up all my energy before the club and crash halfway through.—-

     Like I've ever done that.

    As the hosts moved furniture, Tamaki stopped. "I've thought about this the entire night yesterday, and a female manager might not be such a bad idea after all."

    "Yeah? And why is that?" The twins asked him.

     "Can't see it? She is transferring into the same class as Haruhi and Y/n.  If she can make female friends, they both may become more girl-like. The gentle atmosphere that is shared uniquely by girls will awaken the femininity inside of them."

      "But I have, Y/n?" Haruhi rolled her eyes and jabbed a thumb in my direction. "What more femininity do I need."

      "B-But! Y/n isn't enough—"

     "—What the fuck I'm right here—?"

     "—This isn't about you, Y/N. This is a great project to have Haruhi become more aware of what it is to be a fair maiden! It won't help the both of you at all if your own classmate friends are these unscrupulous twins!"

    Mori chuckled as he single-handedly was pulling the couch I sat on. Not even Mr strong and silent was on my side.

     The twins rolled their eyes, "Oh, that's something really nice to say."

     Before I could curse him out, the door blew open. In danced Renge holding a small baggie.

    "Everyone!" She sung in a tone, slowly coming to a stop in front of us. "Renge, the Host Club mascot girl, has baked some cookies for you!"

     Here she goes proving this maniacs imagination.

    "Oh! That's so ladylike! I am so touched!" Tamaki moved immediately in front of her and tried to grab the blue baggie holding 12 cookies.

    "I didn't bake them for you, phony prince." She snapped at him.

    "Karma!"

    Tamaki sulks against the wall again. Renge offers the cookies to Kyouya, holding them up as if they were on a silver platter. "They got a little burnt. But I know what you'd say. 'Miyabi Anything you've made has got to be delicious.' Oh, that's so nice of you, Kyouya-sama!"

     As she was rambling on and on, she didn't notice the shortest host club member managed to snatch the bag and tasted on.

    "This is a bit burnt..." he sulked.

     "Mitsukuni, stop. It's bad for your body."

     This sent Renge into a fit of range. She proceeded to chases Mori and Honey around angrily.

    Haruhi plops down on the couch and feeds me one of the cookies. To be fair they weren't that bad at all. Just a bit hard.

     The twins swooped on either of our sides, "Hmm?"

   "It has a good smell, and it's really not that bad." I confirmed.

    With that, Hikaru puts a cookie into Haruhi's mouth and takes a bite from the other side. I jumped at that.

      "Let me see." Hikaru bites.

      "Hmm? Y/N. You have some cookie crumbs on your face." Kaoru quickly swoops down and licks the cookie crumbs from my cheek.