X. TEN

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

It's easy to feel sorry for him, but the hardships that he endured as a child, molded him into the person he is today. He'll be fine, the Host Club is his refuge, which means when all is said and done... he still has us." - Kyouya Ootori

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

    Sometimes you think if things could get any worse...and you remember they absolutely can.

    Me and Haruhi are giving eachother awkward glances as the twins sat on the opposite sides of us...with, you guessed it, pink and blue hair. The classroom erupted into gasps and chatter as soon as the twins walked into the room.

    My only question is..why pink and blue? Out of all the colors in the rainbow?

    That didn't stop their comments from sliding, Kaoru snarls and leans into my ear. Pretending to whisper but boosting his voice, "I was finally able to have an elegant sleep alone last night, but I had a bad dream. A dream about dying my hair pink... something disgusting like that. Hahaha..."

    Irritated now, Hikaru kicks the chair out from under him. Kaoru lands on the floor. Kaoru lunges at his brother and now it's his turn to pull out Hikaru's chair. Hikaru falls to his side. The twins breefly glare at eachother before items start flying.

    It doesn't stop. But even the teacher said anything, not when I asked, not even when Haruhi cried.

    This followed us from the classroom, to our lockers, and even to the cafeteria. It would've followed us to the bathroom if I didn't actually lose my shit.

     I pulled out my lunchbox and followed my own twin to the clubs official reserved table. I sat next to her, the other hosts were already seated. She tisked and gave me little prepoured medication in a tiny cup. They had caps on them, one was red and another was blue, on top was a vitamin gummie that she also took.

    My eyes never left the twins. They were ordering their foods at the front of the cafeteria. "Lunch set A." They stopped and chose another one. "Ngh... I'll take the B pasta and D salad! Ngh... No, the Cappellini and Barbary duck from F. Nevermind, a foie-gras poele with perigueux sauce! Stop copying me! I said stop copying me! Grrr..."

     "Amazing..." she gestured to the rests of the host club who was more concerned with their foods. "They're fighting with gritted teeth."

    I popped the gummie, "Hmm, that must be a hidden talent or somethin'"

   "Oh. I thought it was unusually noisy here. You two are still fighting? You guys are a disgrace to the Host Club." Tamaki stood up.

    We watched Honni jump out of his seat with a peace of comically large slice of cake.