VI. SIX

I think guys who can't make up their minds

I think guys who can't make up their minds... Are scum." - Mitsukuni Haninozuka"

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

   I sat by Haruhi as we watched Honey mix the tea in the tiny cup vigorously. Everyone started to sweat, but should we really tell him that it's too much?

    Let me rephrase that question. Could you to that face—?

   Who could drink it anyways? There were only a few drops left in the already small cup.

    Apparently Mori senpai didn't give a fuck and told him anyways. "Mitsukuni. You spilled too much."

    "Ah..." Honey deflated.

    'That's harsh brah—-'

    "Honey-kun, I'll take it! It looks so delicious!" One girl fawns over the boy. They were always so quick to make him happy. His grin quickly came back.

   Another girl also chimes in. "Yes, this is exactly the amount I wanted to drink! That's amazing, Honey-kun!"

    "How did you know?"

    "You're so smart!"

    "Really?" Honey asked.

    The dynamic of the club is...really strange sometimes. Honestly, it's been about two to three weeks since I've been here, time moves so slowly that it's now the springtime. We fully migrated seasons and everyday I'm forgetting more and more of the plot...what do I do if I can't go home?

    My immune system actually has gotten a bit better. I no longer fall asleep every other hour and I've got a lot of my energy back. Maybe it's simply just being surrounded by people everyday... instead of rotting away at a hospital bed.

    It was soon closing time, and instead of heading home like usual, we celebrated my health and took a stole outside.

    There were so many cherry blossom trees in the garden. Honestly I wanted to scoop a few up and put them in my bag.

    "Y/N?" I jumped at the twins quickly popping in my face. I screeched and jumped backwards. "Were you listening?"

    "Obviously not, what do you guys want."

    Hikaru actually huffed at my response as Koaru laughed at my yell. They both took turns speaking. "Not to interrupt your daydreaming—but have you decided on what to take for your elective courses this semester?"

    'I completely forgot about that...I'm an actual honor student—for writing out of everything. However I havent been writing as much as I would like. My hand cramps—'

   "Hellloooooo?"

   "Damn, I can't think?"

   "You can do that?"