IV. FOUR

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

LOOK WHO CAME BAAAAACK

It's me, tee hee
── ✧《✩》✧ ──

     There was a time between this episode and the next episode. The host club built their relationship with Haruhi, and I spent time at home building up my immune system.

    Yep, I caught a cold just by getting water sprayed on me. It was only a sore throat and a headache, but I was forced to stay home. It was an average Tuesday afternoon; I was napping on the library desk when someone shook my shoulders.

    "Y/N?" she softly asked, the crowded library filled out as the day went on. "The host club is going to start in a couple of minutes--I'm sorry, I was really caught up with my studying.

    "That's okay..." We quickly rushed ahead of me, god why is she so fast?! I tried to catch up with her to the best of my abilities, but I was too tired. She slowed down.

    "We can just walk there..."

    We held hands all the way to the host club. I felt a little bad, even when we were late she offered to stay and wait with me. The walk was peaceful... I forgot how nice silence was when I joined the host club.

     We finally arrived. The whole place was decked out like a tropical paradise when I opened the door.  They greeted us like normal.

     The twins looked at us before dropping the pose, "You guys finally made it.  You're so late."

     "I could be wrong, but my calendar still says it's early spring," Haruhi mumbled looking at her watch.

    "It's never too early for summer--" I was cut off by Tamaki. "--Huddling under a kotatsu table, fearing the cold is nonsense! And besides, the heating system we have is the best!"

    Kyoya kept his eyes closed as he held up his small notebook. "Do you have a problem with the way we run our club, Haruhi? Be careful what you say.  You owe us 8 million yen--Remember?"

    "Damn...the vase..."

    "Gentlemen, don't bundle up bulky clothing." Tamaki spun around in his new outfit. "It may be chilly in early spring out there in the real world, but here at the club, we want to surprise our chilly little kittens with a warm tropical paradise! Oh yes, we've turned this place into nirvana! A balmy tropical island of everlasting summer!"

    Haruhi turned to me while holding my hand and mumbled, "That's funny. Cause I feel a massive chill now."

    We sat down at our usual table, I sat with my feet on the couch as the ladies poured in. Our hands are still intertwined, the other was used to catch my usual coughs.

    "What heartlessness, even with my lustrous skin shining like brilliant ivory exposed by my Balinese King outfit. I'm no more than a slave before my goddess. I kneel before you and swear my loyalty." Tamaki swooned over the other girls.