I. ONE

"A person can change, at the moment when the person wishes to change

"A person can change, at the moment when the person wishes to change."-Haruhi Fujioka

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

"Y/N? Are you coming?" My whole body shook as I leaned onto the...pink walls? That's the first time in my life I've seen walls that are pink and bright. The floor was so cold, who's blasting the AC at high? My vision was blurred and my ears couldnt stop fucking ringing. I hate this feeling. I felt like I was going to faint--did I already faint..? "Y/N! Y/N are you okay?"

My vision cleared up and I was face to face with a short hair brunette. Her eyes scanned my face and all I could do was look up at her. She continuously shouted at me, others in the hallway started to look at us.

They were wearing...really puffy yellow dresses? They were really cute but--wait. Yellow dresses? Pink walls? A girl with short hair AND GLASSES? I decided to test out my suspicions, "H-Haruhi...?"

"Are you okay, N/N? Are you sick? Do you want me to call dad to pick us up? I told him that you should've stayed home, you're still very sick.." She caressed my head, checking for a fever. Her rambling on gave me more of a headache..

'What the actual fuck is going on.'

"N-No, im okay...It must've been a really loud library? Yeah."

She stared me down for a while before sighing, she helped me up onto my feet. "You have to be careful, N/N. I'll believe you for now. Let's find an area for you to rest..."

We shuffled down the hallway slowly. I felt my once long hair now chopped up to above my shoulders. It was pulled back into a half up and half down ponytail. Wild strands flew out...it was an interesting look? I was dressed the same as haruhi, except I had a vest instead of a hoodie.

I tried wrapping my head around this mess as Haruhi rambled on and on about...our mother? Are we siblings? No, twins? Fraternal twins? We looked similar, my hair had changed from its natural look to a very very light brown. I still kept the same hair texture--we must be fraternal twins if my appearance was slightly altered.

"N/N? Did you hear me? Im really worried, im taking you to the doctor--" The, i'm assuming elder twin, tried to turn me away from the door.

"Shit! My bad, I'm fine! I'm just spacing out, what did you say before?" I calmed her down.

"I was saying we should go into this music room, it looks abandoned enough?" She was already knocking on the door. I would rather have gone to the doctor's office than gone into this room. The door opened and we shielded our eyes from the bright light. I inhaled a petal and almost died for the second time today...

"Welcome!" They chanted together. My palms were getting sweaty..

"Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Ouran Academy." Tamaki spun around to give us an in debt introduction to the Club. Oh my, how did they know we were not from here? "The Ouran Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys, with too much time on their hands, entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful."