V. FIVE

── ✧《✩》✧ ──Sorry for the fucjing 6 months break—-uhhhh BUT GUESS WHAaAaat IM ON OVERWATXH PLEASE ITS AN ADDICTION 🫶── ✧《✩》✧ ──

── ──
Sorry for the fucjing 6 months break—-uhhhh BUT GUESS WHAaAaat IM ON OVERWATXH PLEASE ITS AN ADDICTION 🫶
── ──

"Even if I searched the world over, no one could compare to you." - Hikaru Hitachiin"

    During the following week, the host attempted to teach and help us master the waltz. Haruhi practiced with Kanako (one of the customers) while Tamaki sulked in the corner. Their brown hair matched, they were like feathers on the club floors. I opted to dance with Honey Senpai but... it was more fooling around than actually dancing. The twins ended up taking Honey's place. Something about us needing to taking this seriously...

   It was tiring...or maybe I was just getting more tired as time went on...

   I'm scared.

   I'm really scared, I don't know anything about this illness. I don't know what to do, what medicine can fix it or whatnot. There's nothing I can do, I feel like a ticking time bomb.

   We watched her and her fiance's awkward interactions and I couldn't help but feel a little bad... They look really uncomfortable around each other and it probably is a new feeling to be in an arranged marriage. It wasn't my right to stick my nose into their business--however, my sister host thought completely differently.

   "Haru-chan! Haru-chan!" Haruhi was taken aback by her sudden outburst when asked if she knew him, Honey actually jumped up to her and claimed, "Guess what? They do know each other! Suzushima is Kasugasaki's fiance!" 

   Tamaki called out Kyoya's name, "How long have you known about this?" 

   "About the two of them being engaged?" From his other hand, he takes a look at the black folder. "Well, as you know I conduct general searches on all of our customers. The two of them were childhood friends. It seems that their engagement was arranged by their parents. I didn't think the information would benefit us. So, I disregarded it."

   'Oh wow he really does know everything...'

   "I see."

   Kyoya smiled at Tamaki's reaction, and instead pulled out his black folder. Inside this folder are pictures of all of the club's current customers and guests. "Toru Suzushima. Outstanding grades, bare social status. He's ordinary-looking, but he's reliable. I had to fault him for anything."

   Hikaru gagged at the image of her fiance, "He doesn't have much presence." Kaoru agreed with Hikaru, "And he's faint-hearted."

   "So in other words, he's boring." Kyoya hummed and snapped his folder shut.

    I snorted.

   Honey sighed as he sat on top of Mori's shoulders. His hands rested peacefully on his head, "Suzushima is a good boy, right?"