I'm not going anywhere

I can't believe Bible is playing this trick... In a way I'm happy, he's finally standing up to me. He's not anymore idealising and ready to obey blindly. Also, this kind of toys are exciting. But on the other hand... He deserves some punishment for playing this trick.

My hand is caressing Bible's wide back, the tips of my fingers drawing patterns softly. I want to touch his ass but I get as far as his lumbar area because of the restraints.

The handcuff is now bothering me. I need to coax him to set me free.

My nose nuzzles Bible's hair above his ear.

- Baby, I want to wrap you in my arms. Free my hand and I'll hug you, please.

After the soft spoken words, I move my lips to his temple, placing soft kisses.

Bible doesn't say anything and doesn't move.

I snuggle up to him, my leg circling his.

- Bible, baby... - I whisper

My hand explores his chest in circles. I lightly touch his hard nipple with the palm of my hand and I feel him squirming on my leg.

He finally lifts his head and looks at me with a defiant expression and a half smile.

- What's the matter, Jeff? Do you need to be somewhere?

I wrap my free arm around Bible cupping his chest.

- I am not going anywhere - I say, punctuating the words. I start rolling Bible's nipple between my thumb and index fingers.

Bible arches his back and changes position, his ass rubbing against my hip. I'm surrounded by his scent, feeling his soft body, horny again.

He raises the top half of his body and has a look at my crotch, almost fully erect again. I see him biting his lips and my cock quivers at the sexy sight.

Bible moves his eyes back to my face, raising his eyebrow.

- It has a mind of its own - I say, smiling - release me and I'll show you...

Bible smiles and moves away from me, now facing my legs. He passes his thigh over my waist to straddle me over my belly button.

All I see is his back and his tattooed shapely buttocks, I don't know what he's doing until I feel his fingers wrapping my cock, then I feel the soft touch of his glans on mine and I jerk, making him bounce a bit and bringing our cocks closer in his grasp.

My hand fondles Bible's hip and ass, I'm becoming frantic, the stimulation of his fingers and the rubbing of the sensitive skin of our cocks together has me desperate needing more.

My thumb slides on Bible's crack, looking for his hole, and he reacts to my touch by grinding and tightening his grip. His other hand is massaging my balls. I try to focus on his ass that's in my field of vision. My thumb has found the entrance and is now pushing in the tightly closed ring of muscles.

I spit on my finger, bringing the liquid to Bible's hole again and pushing mercilessly until it opens up for me.

Bible is moving his hand up and down over our shafts, he seems to be enjoying himself as much as me, our soft moans more and more frequent.

With my thumb I pick the same rythm Bible is marking with his hand over our cocks.

I just want to bury myself in his ass... Will he let me?

- You're so sexy, Bible... - I say between moans - Ride me, baby.

He turns his head over his shoulder, looking at me with a mocking expression. Somehow he has got hold of the lube and he's pouring quite a lot over the hand that's holding our cocks.

I hold my breath in anticipation, then I feel his finger probing my ass. We're both fingering each other, our cocks touching.

- Please, ride me, baby - I insist.

I bring my hand to Bible's front, coat it well and come back to his hole to push two fingers inside him.

He is moving his ass and waist around my fingers, I'm frustrated, if I had two free hands I would be buried to the hilt by now.

I add a third finger inside him and push hard, then I feel him doing the same to me, replicating the rough treatment. I let out a loud groan.

My cock is really hard and thicker than ever, all these games have me on edge.

Suddenly, Bible takes his fingers off me and releases our cocks, lying down with his back on my chest. I have to take my hand away too. I move it around Bible's body, then down to his hips. I touch his cock on passing and then I grab mine to align the tip with his entrance.

I try to push him down with my hand on his hip while I'm whispering sweet words on his ear. He raises his body again, now his entrance is on top of my cock, and when he's upright the head goes in.

I let out a loud moan, I'm seeing his ass swallowing my cock and feeling his hot tightness sucking me in.

He's teasingly slow to take me all in, going down in short movements. I try to rush him with my hand, unsuccessfully. Then I feel him going out almost completely and the next time he descends he's inserting a dildo in my hole. I'm so surprised I pinch his ass and I feel him squeezing me.

I thrust from below and he times his hand in sync with my hips, I'm not going to last long, a few more deep thrusts and my hot cum fills his hole.

He lifts his ass slowly, I see my cock leaving his depths in slow motion, and at the same time he takes the dildo out.

He turns around and brings his cock to my mouth. I lick it and suck it until it's fully hardened. Then he goes back between my legs, lifts one up and enters my hole in one swift movement.

He's fucking me, fast and hard, looking for his own release, but he's hitting a pleasure spot inside me too.

- Release me, Bible! - I shout, at the end oft patience, and finally he complies.

My wrist is reddened and numb, but I can finally use both hands and I slide them over Bible's hips and waist and I end up pinching his nipples hard at the same time I feel him cumming inside me.