Our happy ending

My blood is boiling. My waist and ass are a bit sore because of Bible's games. He has slumped on top of me,  breathing hard. I gather my strength and I close my legs between Bible's while my hand is encircling his waist. I grope over the mattress and find another dildo and the lube on the bed. So Bible has taken several toys out...

I'm physically tired but horny. I want to see him begging me to stop, so I rub his ass, my fingers exploring teasingly the patch of skin where his thighs become buttocks, then I move to the crack burrowing my middle finger in his hole and feeling the ring of muscles pulsing against me, sucking me in without resistance.

I put lube on the dildo and I start pushing the head inside Bible's ass. He moans and moves his hips but I immobilise him with my arm around his waist, so a third of the dildo gets in smoothly in one go.

I start fucking him with it, getting deeper. He's moving his hips on top of my lap and the rubbing of skin is waking up my cock.

I make him moan louder and louder, one hand moving the dildo in and out, the other holding him in place until I see him close to the climax, and then I help him finish with my hand around his shaft.

I'm not done, I place him on all fours on the bed, lifting his ass, his hole dilated and wet, and with one quick movement of my hips, I bury my cock to the hilt, his hole is warm and loose and welcoming.

He seems to like my cock better than the dildo because he cries my name, lowering his head and curling his toes.

I fuck him for quite some time, Bible calls my name between moans and he starts to beg me to stop, which almost makes me cum. I slow down instead, I need to punish him for what he did.

A few minutes later, I stop moving completely, my cock deep inside him, and I start touching his crotch to make him hard again. There's probably no more cum left on him, Bible's cock is half mast but after fondling for a few minutes I manage to get it up again. I'm only making short deep movements inside him.

- Jeff, please... I can't... - he groans

Hearing these sounds while watching my cock disappearing deep inside his  tattooed ass is fucking sexy.

I stop controlling my movements and I simply fuck him with big erratic thrusts, my hips slapping his ass loudly. I'm pursuing my own release and after a few powerful thrusts that make Bible's arms collapse on the bed, I fill his hole with my cum.

I exit carefully and drag him to the bathroom to take a shower together.  Bible is a bit sleepy, so I lather him well and clean him inside out. His hole is very red and dilated, without any further damage.  

I kiss him under the hot water of the shower, I'm extremely tender with my fanboy who has taken everything I had on store for him and some more. I kiss him until the bathroom is filled with a thick mist and I feel him falling asleep in my arms.

I guide him to the bed, where I dry Bible carefully with a towel and then I help him put his underwear and a t-shirt.

I find another one for me, we're both wearing Bible's clothes, the familiar scent enveloping me in a very pleasant embrace.

I love taking care of him when he's vulnerable like that. I cover us with the duvet, spooning his precious warm body.

***

I fell asleep in Bible's bed and had a long night of sleep without dreams. It's been so long since I am so rested.
A nice scent is coming from the kitchen. Bible must have woken up some time ago and he's cooking breakfast.

I get up and follow my nose to where Bible is. He's cooking eggs, wearing the same t-shirt I put on him last night which makes me feel all fuzzy.

I hug him from behind, placing my head near his neck, my nose nuzzling under his earlobe.

- Good morning, Bibs, my lover - I say with a raspy voice.

Bible is still concentrated in cooking, his hands moving gracefully over the pans.

- Good morning, Jeffy - he says, throwing his head back slowly in acknowledgement.

- Come live with me, don't ever leave me - I say in an impulse.

Bible nods slowly, I'm surprised how natural everything is... I let him finish moving the eggs from the hot pan, and then I make him turn around for a kiss.

We slowly kiss each other in the kitchen to seal the deal. After a few minutes, Bible is perched on the counter and I'm placed between his legs, singing love songs for him.

I hope he likes them. I can't believe he still likes me now that he knows me inside out. I'm not perfect, but I love him.

I love him so much.

My fanboy.

*End*