Let me do you

I take a deep breath, then I break from Jeff's hold and squeeze past him to go to the lounge.

I need some physical distance from him to be able to think a bit more clearly.

- Mm, yell? No. But you have to make it up to me... - I say, smiling with the corner of my mouth.

Jeff's face changes from serious to almost extatic. He's following me.

- Yes, baby, I'm all yours - he teased, after shortening the distance.

Jeff's arms are all over me again, but I don't mind it anymore.

- I like that - I say, smiling, then I turn around to face him. One of my hands goes to his neck and I pull him close, our foreheads touching.

- Then let me do you - I say in a low intimate voice.

Jeff doesn't answer immediately. I caress his nape softly, my thumb searching the back of his ear. He lets out a softly "ok", almost with a sigh.

I hear the word, almost a whisper, and it takes me by surprise, I don't have a clear idea of what to do if he says yes.

...And Jeff said yes. I feel excited and tingly all over.

- But no more avoiding me or blocking my telephone number, please? - he says.

Right now I find him so cute, I nod and then I take the initiative to kiss him without a rush, my lips crashing into his like waves.

He kisses me back and it gets us both  hot and restless. I can feel Jeff restraining himself, wanting to take the lead, and I appreciate it.

With a final bite of his bottom lip, I grab Jeff's hand and lead him to my room. When we are near my bed, I grab his t-shirt and pull it over his head, I need to feel him closer. He does the same for me, and then I embrace him, skin to skin, feeling his heat and transfering mine.

I take our trousers and pants off with the same urgency, suddenly I can't stand any more barriers. His cock and mine are hard and touching each other when we hug and kiss. The feeling almost makes me hiss, and I see Jeff closing his eyes and throwing his head back. I can't resist kissing his neck.

We fall on the bed, then I roll untill I am lying down on my back and I pull him on top to straddle me. Jeff understands what I want of him, he starts grinding against my balls and upper thighs, and I grab our cocks together, partly to make him stop moving because it's distracting me and the stimulation can become too much, too soon.

He lowers his head for a slow kiss.

My right hand goes behind him, to his buttocks. I feel on top of the world, my hands grabbing both his cock and ass. I look at his face and see him reacting to my every movement.

- Ride me, Jeff - I say. Then I open the drawer on my left and get the lube and a condom, that I open and slide over my own cock while watching Jeff's face.

He's looking at me as if I'm the hottest person on earth. Jeff bites my mouth, then takes the lube and starts prepping himself.

He's so sexy my cock starts moving by itself. I watch him arch his back with his own fingers inside him, each time he rubs my cock slightly and I can't wait to be the one who makes him feel like that.

Jeff grabs my cock and positions himself directly on top of it. He starts inserting it, controlling the depth and the pace, while I am just watching his face and feeling his hole clutching tightly the head of my cock.

I grab his hips with my hands, wanting to push him down hard, but I see his strained expression, he's struggling a bit with my size and that's so hot, I bring my hand to touch where we are connected, teasing the sensitive skin around his hole, trying to make him relax and come down deeper.

He gasps and lowers himself a few centimetres more, now he's half way in and he feels amazing, my cock in a tight grip. My hands slap lightly and massage his buttocks in encouragement.

- Jeff you feel so good... - I tell him, my face contorted by the pleasure, my tone pleading.

He finally goes all the way in and he pauses for a little bit before he starts rotating his hips slowly, looking for angles, I think.

I'm inside Jeff and it feels amazing. My hands are hungry again, sliding all over him, front and back, mine.

He starts moving with a slow rythm, riding me in short deep movements forward and we both moan at the sensation.

After a while, I touch his cock, hard and oozing pre cum, and he jumps. He changes his movements, raising and falling hard on me, and the friction and hard bounce are starting to take me to my limit.

I drop my hands to the sides, I can't concentrate in doing anything to him, I'm too overwhelmed from pleasure.

I'm moaning so loud now that I can hear myself over Jeff's moans, I don't know what sort of face I am doing but Jeff is watching me intently. I feel his hand grabbing my hair, his other hand gently pressing on my chest. He starts picking up pace.

My cock feels like it's going to explode, I could swear I felt it grow inside Jeff, I'm so close...

When my release comes, I grab Jeff's hips again and hold him down, trying to get as deep as possible, my hips going up. He grabs his cock, stroking it while watching me having a long orgasm inside him, until he releases too, marking my chest with his warm cum

- You're so sexy, Bible. That was worth it just to see your face now -says Jeff, slumping on top of me.